BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

RICHSTRONG

Golden Knight of the Realm
the backup is up, looks like it's only accepting hops from the netherlands (probably some local routeing issue, or theyre trying to limit traffic for now before it's up and running)

i already posted it on the stupid discord since it makes that annoying ding ding sound

Misc. forum of Bodybuilding.com

Jakes on you...I like that song
how old are you? im 46 bud.
He's a fkn zoomer with a broccoli cut.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fate0311

Macho Ma'am
<Banned>
This is how it's done.

1000005279.jpg

Last edited:

Fate0311

Macho Ma'am
<Banned>
The place could mog the misc with how it handles media atachments.....like that alone is huge. Can literally snip a screenshot to clipboard and paste it into here and your done. Curious on the overhead storage with local media attachments allowed. They get deleted after a set amount of time?

Also...paste in a youtube/reddit link and it auto embeds. Just so much more intuitive to use. I may honestly stay here if a good chunk of the Misc migrates. ded fkn srs.

HADES

Lord of the Underworld
They'll never hang Bodhy. The only ones affected by their angry squealing are their poor parents. God, I feel for them, having to clean the squashed chicken nuggets out of the bedroom carpet.
Do you ever wonder why no one likes you on any site, anywhere? Do you have any self awareness?

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
The place could mog the misc with how it handles media atachments.....like that alone is huge. Can literally snip a screenshot to clipboard and paste it into here and your done. Curious on the overhead storage with local media attachments allowed. They get deleted after a set amount of time?

Also...paste in a youtube/reddit link and it auto embeds. Just so much more intuitive to use. I may honestly stay here if a good chunk of the Misc migrates. ded fkn srs.
Major plus for the forum. It makes for a good experience if you can just instantly upload images and gifs and stuff, without having to run through Imgur. You can also just instantly insert GIFS as well.

BB.com should adopt this feature, if the cunt of a site ever comes back.

Happy Lmao GIF by Aardman Animations

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user