BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Lost 15ish years worth of workout posts on that site, if it doesn't come back gonna rope it

that's a dangerous thing to say here, because we'll go and buy you the rope so you we could watch you swing and if you don't do it, call you out for being a faggot.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
There was a girl who used to post in the misc R/P. Some members were cutting me up but she said "I think he's neat, he's like an Army of One." Probably because it was me against 100 conservatives and maga faggots......and I always won.

It's easy for me since I have facts, logic, and history on my side.

View attachment 523448

This gaslighting faggot. LMAO

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

EctoCanuck

Macho Ma'am
This gaslighting faggot. LMAO
This fuking midget...

fire14.jpg

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

AKD123

Peasant
There was a girl who used to post in the misc R/P. Some members were cutting me up but she said "I think he's neat, he's like an Army of One." Probably because it was me against 100 conservatives and maga faggots......and I always won.

It's easy for me since I have facts, logic, and history on my side.

View attachment 523448
LMFAO! Your so full of shit! you didnt win shit

EctoCanuck

Macho Ma'am
BB.com social media team said everything will be restored. Looks like they're replacing the server.
There's no way they way would ever take down the forum. That's where the most advertising occurs. That's where the supplement companies representatives post.

There was talk about 10 years ago that they would do away with the misc because of all the forum raids being organized there. Facebook especially hated the misc because we took down a lot of pages. The night the misc raided a skincare forum was classic.

Anyways a admin told us that they would never take down the misc because they feared we would 'pollute' the rest of the bb.com forums. He said it would be better to keep all the crazy's in one spot.

Soon...

• 1OK, Sure

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
You pretend to know a lot about Nazis, how much can you tell us about the Weimar Republic?
I don't know much about Nazis at all, I think you've conflated me with Wincel. I do think back at the misc it has been Nazified beyond repair, though, and I'm sure the politics section here is Nazified too, but I can't verify because I was cancelled from it.

• 6Moron
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 6 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I don't know much about Nazis at all, I think you've conflated me with Wincel. I do think back at the misc it has been Nazified beyond repair, though, and I'm sure the politics section here is Nazified too, but I can't verify because I was cancelled from it.

This is about what I figured you don’t know shit about shit other than smearing it down drains. Like most shitlib retards everything is Nazi because you don’t even know what the word means. That mail to order PHD is certainly paying dividends.

• 6Like
  • 1Worf

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
This is about what I figured you don’t know shit about shit other than smearing it down drains. Like most shitlib retards everything is Nazi because you don’t even know what the word means. That mail to order PHD is certainly paying dividends.
If you like, I can list a long string of similarities and beliefs. There is definitely strong elements of Nazism in the extreme right-wing even if you personally don't think you're Nazi. If it quacks and walks...

• 7Moron

EctoCanuck

Macho Ma'am
You pretend to know a lot about Nazis, how much can you tell us about the Weimar Republic?
Oddly enough I've been watching a lot of WWII documentaries on youtube, especially the siege of Stalingrad.

I also have a large collection of Nazi stamps/post cards. I haven't added to that collection in years. Time to liquidate.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Anyways a admin told us that they would never take down the misc because they feared we would 'pollute' the rest of the bb.com forums. He said it would be better to keep all the crazy's in one spot.

Soon...

What admin was that? You seem to know a lot about what's gone down over the years :)

EctoCanuck

Macho Ma'am
Why would I want you and your terrible TDS memes on FOH?
You recruited me almost 2 years ago when you started this thread.

And the entire community is forever grateful.
What admin was that?

I don't remember. I drank a lot in those days.

I haven't a drop since May/2017. Next month it will be 7 years. Time to celebrate. I'm off to the Liquor Store.

• 1Pathetic

AKD123

Peasant
Why did you drink a lot?
It doesnt matter cause hes full of shit.As a huge alcoholic i know that other alcoholics dont go sober for 7 years and have a celibratory drink all of a sudden. Hes a dumbass and a clown. id ignore him personally

• 1Like

EctoCanuck

Macho Ma'am
Oddly enough I've been watching a lot of WWII documentaries on youtube, especially the siege of Stalingrad.

I also have a large collection of Nazi stamps/post cards.
Why did you drink a lot?
Because I'm Canadian. And I had trouble sleeping.

I did some research on sleeping and found that "sleeping in a cave" helps. Sleep in a room that's ice cold and completely dark.

I turn on my window A/C for an hour before bedtime(even in the winter), take sublingual melatonin, and slip on a pair of night shades.

I fall asleep almost immediately.

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Because I'm Canadian. And I had trouble sleeping.

I did some research on sleeping and found that "sleeping in a cave" helps. Sleep in a room that's ice cold and completely dark.

I turn on my window A/C for an hour before bedtime(even in the winter), take sublingual melatonin, and slip on a pair of night shades.

I fall asleep almost immediately.

If you don't eat atleast 3 hours before bed, don't drink caffeine after 12pm, and take ZMA, it helps a lot too.

EctoCanuck

Macho Ma'am
If you don't eat atleast 3 hours before bed, don't drink caffeine after 12pm, and take ZMA, it helps a lot too.
I have to eat all day, I'm an ectomorph. I slam down a 16oz serving of protein/weight gain shake before bed. At least 1,000 calories.

I don't drink alcohol or coffee but I drink 2-4litres of Pepsi everyday. My one guilty pleasure I suppose.

The ZMA helps and it gives me bizarre dreams which is common. It also makes my morning wood as hard as diamonds.

• 1Barf