BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I say just deal with it and spend the time elsewhere. It's actually good for a lot of these people to be unplugged from the matrix for a week or two. If it's actually been cement-shoed I think it's for the better, really. The place has become unbearably toxic.

I agree, this place is much more civilized and better suited for intellectual discussions than the Misc.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Lifting question - anyone have any experience with Versa Gripps, or any similar style ones?

I'm trying to find a good pair because they do help with lateral epicondylitis (tennis elbow), but I'm not 100% sold on a few that I've tried like Harbinger. I also tried these , and they are insanely good quality for the price, but the strap is a bit too long for wrapping.

*Shit, just realized that the second brand isn't just selling re-colored versions of the same style, but completely different designs. I might have to try their versa gripps knockoff style because the leather is at least really great and rolls on my kit a bit better than the Harbinger.
Will Smith gave up everything for some mediocre Matrix pussy.

Fun Fact: Will Smith was gonna be Neo but then they decided nobody wanted a American Inventor to be the one.
Thank god, The Matrix would not be the same without Keanu Reeves, and in fact would be completely ruined retroactively like everything else Will Smith has ever been in.
I agree, this place is much more civilized and better suited for intellectual discussions than the Misc.
Regular misc is too sporadic and ADHD, so there is never a decent, ongoing discussion. It was at least better when they had separate subforums for movies/TV shows and music, but someone thought that it was better for those types of discussions to get buried in bullshit.

Pterodactyl159

Lord Nagafen Raider
aE8oGGx_700b.jpg

Man, remember when Will Smith wasn't a massive cuck? It really sucks having grown up with Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
That’s what happens when you run from your problems in west Philadelphia

Luc1fer

Bronze Squire
Is there a way to jump to latest unseen post in subbed threads? I see a thread list here but nothing to jump to latest unseen - maybe I'm retarded.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don't have access to politics/culture yet though, so idk if there's actual decent debates or if it's left vs. right wing echo chamber bullshit.
Debate comes after you put a handful of people here on ignore. But most folks need to find that out for themselves first. Just make sure you wear your "I heart Joos" T-shirt the first time you wander in to /pol so you get a really good first impression of it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Is there a way to jump to latest unseen post in subbed threads? I see a thread list here but nothing to jump to latest unseen - maybe I'm retarded.

When you open a thread it will automatically default to most recent page/post you have last viewed allowing you to continue on from there. There isn’t anything you need to do to jump to that point.

If it’s the first time viewing a thread it will default to page one, on certain threads that are thousands of pages long you probably just want to skip to the end and start viewing from there unless you have time to waste.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users