IveABigOne

N00b
just checked and i'm still fat and getting fatter by the day
eat less, move more
kath and kim dancing GIF

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
This. I started coming to misc more ever since my main board became almost dead. now the misc is completely dead. for now anyways
I think the misc might really be gone, and it's for the better, really. Became entirely too toxic. This is your new home now. Better format here anyway, even if I don't agree with the majority of users.

• 3Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bald Brah

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Which Miscer is this?

1fb5572a5a6617f2a24a2450ba92b519

A University of Florida premed student stabbed his mother “in excess of 70 times” when she answered her front door, and his motive caught detectives off guard, Florida officials say.

The victim has been identified as 46-year-old Elvia Espinoza, a mother of three and a second grade teacher at Ben Hill Griffin Elementary School in Frostproof, officials said.

Doorbell camera video shows Emmanuel Espinoza, 21, approached the home with a knife hidden behind his back and tried to get in without knocking.

“The second she opened the door, he charged in and started stabbing her,” Judd said during a news conference.

“He made the statement that he knew where to stab her for maximum effect because of his biology classes. ... He stabbed her in excess of 70 times.”

• 1WTF
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Which Miscer is this?

A University of Florida premed student stabbed his mother “in excess of 70 times” when she answered her front door, and his motive caught detectives off guard, Florida officials say.

The victim has been identified as 46-year-old Elvia Espinoza, a mother of three and a second grade teacher at Ben Hill Griffin Elementary School in Frostproof, officials said.

Doorbell camera video shows Emmanuel Espinoza, 21, approached the home with a knife hidden behind his back and tried to get in without knocking.

“The second she opened the door, he charged in and started stabbing her,” Judd said during a news conference.

“He made the statement that he knew where to stab her for maximum effect because of his biology classes. ... He stabbed her in excess of 70 times.”
looks like he was indoctrinated by free palastine
c843722997bbd5684097039a473322de.png

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'm surprised Kormo doesn't post on this forum. He would be welcomed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Which Miscer is this?

She's not bad looking either, RIP.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

WombRaider

<Banned>
I had a 2100 calorie breakfast and now a 1700 pre-lunch. Lunch should be around 3000 . Why do i do this to myself ? Help this fatass pls