• Screenshot_20240409_135228_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240409_135228_Samsung Internet.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pickles_McFloofing

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well I guess I'll have to wait around until the pointy heads get to work fixing the website. I'm sure this place is nice, but I want my old forum back. This site is set up differently. Not bad, but it's like one big run on thread. I usually stay away from the longer threads because I'm just jumping in interrupting others. I guess it depends on how long it takes to fix it.

What's bb.com?

He's lying, just like yesterday.

Excuses. I want results. HutRapper says they've been down for a week now. What could possibly take that long?

Chances are, the forums aren't coming back, so they respond to pissy emails about it by saying they're "working on it". It's the chicken chit route to avoid saying they won't do anything while still trying to appear nice by giving some sort of reply. Wouldn't be the first time they've pulled that kind of thing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yabbayabba

Bronze Squire
Chances are, the forums aren't coming back, so they respond to pissy emails about it by saying they're "working on it". It's the chicken chit route to avoid saying they won't do anything while still trying to appear nice by giving some sort of reply. Wouldn't be the first time they've pulled that kind of thing.

They do have a maintenance page up now so it does seem like something is happening.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pickles_McFloofing

Lord Nagafen Raider
He's lying, just like yesterday.

And I used to laugh at the constant apocalyptic threads announcing the doom of the misc. I sent a pissy email this morning because I thought it was just a tech problem with me alone. I hadn't realized the site actually blew up. Oh well.

Does anyone know where the majority of miscers are? It's not reddit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Headturner1

Misc Refugee
I thought there were hundreds of miscers, but the refugee count here tells me that I may have overestimated..

Basically there are like 50 miscers and 500 alts. Fucking crazy.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users