BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
That’s good to know. If it comes back I bet everyone’s reps reset.
PickleSloot not that… he told me what you have between your legs…. It wasn’t HIS meat according to him. Say it ain’t so!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pickles_McFloofing

Lord Nagafen Raider
I thought there were hundreds of miscers, but the refugee count here tells me that I may have overestimated..

Basically there are like 50 miscers and 500 alts. Fucking crazy.
There are 200 reddit miscers. only about a dozen online at a time. The proof of how many miscers there were is in the fact that there was far more activity on the misc than on any of the refugee forums.

Pickles_McFloofing

Lord Nagafen Raider
That’s good to know. If it comes back I bet everyone’s reps reset.
PickleSloot not that… he told me what you have between your legs…. It wasn’t HIS meat according to him. Say it ain’t so!
He told me that he was a cyborg. That's the only reason I phucked him. He wasn't a cyborg. I'm still working on excuses for the other three times, but the first was legit not my fault. I have a strict cyborg only policy. As for my lovely woman parts, legends proliferate, but all I will say on the matter is that the equipment has been described as satisfactory.
I'm still waiting on AI. Although I hope they don't make them too smart. I like a dumb meaty guy. The brainy ones like to shame me and I hate that. I hate that this is a nerd forum. I want my goddamn misc back.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
He told me that he was a cyborg. That's the only reason I phucked him. He wasn't a cyborg. I'm still working on excuses for the other three times, but the first was legit not my fault. I have a strict cyborg only policy. As for my lovely woman parts, legends proliferate, but all I will say on the matter is that the equipment has been described as satisfactory.
I'm still waiting on AI. Although I hope they don't make them too smart. I like a dumb meaty guy. The brainy ones like to shame me and I hate that. I hate that this is a nerd forum. I want my goddamn misc back.

Jesus you guys are weird.

I want my old forum back.

So do we.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Aw shucks yer a makin me blush. Go away, tech nerd! I’m talking to my meatheads over here.😜
I will triple my efforts to keep all gaming topics separate from the main misc when it’s back up . but misc has to be brought back first for me to attempt to do it.
Did you ever play video games?
For those unaware pickles she made an epic thread about that. How misc gets invaded by people who play video games. I had no idea up until that, but as said I’ll do my best to put an end to it.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I will triple my efforts to keep all gaming topics separate from the main misc when it’s back up . but misc has to be brought back first for me to attempt to do it.
Did you ever play video games?
For those unaware pickles she made an epic thread about that. How misc gets invaded by people who play video games. I had no idea up until that, but as said I’ll do my best to put an end to it.
how about you go get some non faggot mods

our mods are pretty faggot but your mods sound pathetic

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well I guess I'll have to wait around until the pointy heads get to work fixing the website. I'm sure this place is nice, but I want my old forum back. This site is set up differently. Not bad, but it's like one big run on thread. I usually stay away from the longer threads because I'm just jumping in interrupting others. I guess it depends on how long it takes to fix it.
Best way I've found to jump into a thread is just read the last 3 to 5 pages, depending on how much time you have. That gives you an idea of what's being talked about. If you want to read a post someone replied to, you can click the reverse arrow to take you right to it. The reverse arrow right after the user name as shown here:
2024-04-09 15.04.00 www.firesofheaven.org 57160312f1b2.png

In the threads like the FSR and video thread, you can jump back randomly, start from the beginning for archived memes, or just surf around it how ever you want, as they are all just media pulled from around the web (or stale memes from shitty sites if it's a Bubbles post).

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Do these "bodybuilders" realise they can just make a new forum under new leadership to replace the old one?

This is at least the third Fires of Heaven forum.

• 1Like

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
how about you go get some non faggot mods

our mods are pretty faggot but your mods sound pathetic
Being 100% honest I think misc has been largely unmoderated for the past 6 months. The amount of rules broken and nothing done lol,

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Well, walking with a cane is better than no mobility at all. Maybe some brief walks with the cane? What about trying the ol' 1,200 kcals /day with minimal carbs diet plan?
Interested we have miscers in wheelchairs besides lunatic, and walking with the aid of canes.
I am on a walker now because of a broken bone in my right foot but I don’t always use it. It was prescribed to me recently.

Bald Brah

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I thought there were hundreds of miscers, but the refugee count here tells me that I may have overestimated..

Basically there are like 50 miscers and 500 alts. Fucking crazy.
I'm absolutely positive BB.com was paying some pajeets in Mumbai pennies on the dollar to keep the front page scrolling for ad revenue. There were way too many obviously larping pajeets. And nothing ever done about them by the moderators.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Made an account... never been here before.

How tolerant is FOH regarding race threads about astronauts, Golden Bulls, migrants and the tunnel crew?

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users