BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

IveABigOne

N00b
Sucks the inventor of OJ died rest in peace Mr orange juice Simpson
Rip Smh GIF

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Smash or Pass?

They are upgrading misc for a better experience. Please be patient. Thank you.
It will load 20x slower rerouting everything to the FBI and Mossad.
Maybe I’m just stupid (most likely), but Discord seems gay as fuck. Like what the hell is it even used for?
I have a Discord account out of necessity for a couple of things where there is no organized forum for information, and I fucking hate it.

Need to find something specific?
Good luck with Discord's shitty search.
Need to ask a question?
Pray that Shit-for-Brains McDumbfuck doesn't spam the server and drowns you out.
Need to google search a question or subject that may or may not have its own discord?
"Lol."

It's a glorified chatroom originally meant for gaming and as Masakari Masakari said, for ADHD people, so it's awful for everything but ADHD chatroom shenanigans.

• 2Truth!
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Did someone say 14 days?

You have 14 Days. If after that time the Plane is not properly tuned, I am deleting my characters, and cancelling all of my accounts. The rest of my guild will follow suit, as will several other guilds and people that play Everquest.

To be brief, I did not work my ass off, jumping through your idiotic hoops with my friends and guildmates, so I could go to a zone where only groups of 18 could enjoy the content. EVEN if past these initial moronic events I can finally get my entire guild in to raid with me, FUCK YOU GUYS. Seriously, FUCK YOU.

I cannot believe this... right now I'm just so pissed off. I am sitting here in the Plane of Time, and 3/4 of my guild is just sitting around while a group of 18 is repeatedly trying to beat one of the mini ring encounters. Don't you people have ANY FUCKING DECENCY? SMEDLEY WHY DON'T YOU STOP COUNTING YOUR MONEY AND START ISSUING ORDERS?

The tragic irony of creating the ultimate cockblock encounter in the form of the Rathe which requires 80 people to defeat and then to limit encounters in the Plane of Time to 18.

14 Days.... after that this site will change from the most popular EQ fan site on the internet to the most popular World of Warcraft fan site on the internet. I'm done playing ball with you useless fuckers... it's my turn.

• 2Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 2 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Thank you. See you guys when misc reopened. If misc is dead for life, bye to you all. Especially, Lucifer, Deathstroke and all my other good friends. 👍
Why not just hang around here? FOH is a good site as long as you're not posting in the extremely biased right-wing politics forums (and mods refuse to uncancel me anyway, he has tacitly admitted he categorically rejects any leftist or liberal position out of hand, so it's not a deficit in our ability to argue at all).

It's a gaming forum ultimately, so just hang out and talk about gaming and related hobbies. Better formatting too.

• 3Dislike
  • 3Moron
Reactions: 5 users