NOPE- Amod

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule

where’s the nsfw section
jesus fucking christ, you bb ppl are a bunch of 10yr old faggots that aren't allowed to step outside of their neighborhood block or something?, ya'll had more than enough time by now to see other fucking sub forums and make very basic educated guesses

ef13212c72120f36880bb86bfe2889d9.png

omgs, nsfw forum, but what does that really mean?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
jesus fucking christ, you bb ppl are a bunch of 10yr old faggots that aren't allowed to step outside of their neighborhood block or something?, ya'll had more than enough time by now to see other fucking sub forums and make very basic educated guesses

You're expecting a lot from refugees.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

SmoothShift

Buzzfeed Editor
The funniest part is that a lot of the trolls get multiple page responses. There are still retards that engage Wincel, Bodhy, JLC, Silencespeaks, Dustinthehuss, etc. Like they'll have serious long winded conversations with those idiots and treat them with some level of equality and then pat themselves on the back when they "win" the argument. Like ok dumbass, you've had a conversation with some shit slinging trannymaxxing homo, a 35 year old jobless virgin who lives with his dad, a dude larping as a woman, a woman that looks like someone threw acid on her face, or some pharma shill. Zero self awareness.
It's called Stockholm Syndrome.

The only people left there are mentally ill, or are fully okay with engaging with people who are mentally ill. And so, they'll usually invite more mentally ill people, because they don't know how to differentiate them, or they need their daily fix of engaging with them.

I'm not gonna sit here and pretend I wasn't there, but after a while of seeing so much pushback on sane, logical, researched topics and saw the dumb or even insane answers given, I knew the place was dead.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

SmoothShift

Buzzfeed Editor

Goobaa, if I remember correctly, don't take my word for it, was one of the crypto leftist posters. What do I mean by that? If he continues to post here just watch him. If I'm wrong, cool

Luc1fer

Peasant
Whats worse? Simps or incels? I hate both, I probably hate simps more though, due to their beta nature.
Simps probably on average. But hateful incels are more annoying.

Probably is a venn diagram though, wouldn't surprise me if most women-hating incels were secretly feeding $ to onlyfans girls. And I have little doubt they'd simp to death at the chance to get laid irl.