BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

There's some good people in the gaming misc, too, but even they get caught up in the trolling and console warring despite everyone being perfectly capable of just buying both and being disappointed twice.

The only thread I occasionally posted in the main misc is the What Are You Listening To one, and I'd probably jump into the anime one if I even knew where the hell it is at any given time after being buried by exactly that kind of misc bullshit.

Is there an anime thread here?

Asking for a weeb friend.

Luc1fer

Peasant
It's just so full of useless trolls posting the same stupid shit every day. You have to scroll through 15 troll topics about buttholes or fat chicks to get to one interesting topic. They should add a filter that completely blocks all red posters.
There is one... Misc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bald Brah

Golden Squire
But that won't stop them when they make 10 new alts every day posting the same stupid bullshit. I mean a filter to block out anyone with red reputation so any incarnation of wincel or car salesman would be quickly filtered out by any user.

• 1Like

Luc1fer

Peasant
But that won't stop them when they make 10 new alts every day posting the same stupid bullshit. I mean a filter to block out anyone with red reputation so any incarnation of wincel or car salesman would be quickly filtered out by any user.
I added options to filter out any red user, and any user created within x months. I'm not sure what you're saying at this point - "stop them" and "filter out" are two different things.

tugofpeace

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's just so full of useless trolls posting the same stupid shit every day. You have to scroll through 15 troll topics about buttholes or fat chicks to get to one interesting topic. They should add a filter that completely blocks all red posters.

The misc in a nutshell:

"you see this woman on your bed when you get home. what do?"
"rate my meal/10"
"lol @ rentcels"
"lemme sniff that butthole"
"astronaut sends senior citizen to outer space"
"nazis need to die, end all right wing fascists"
"banged this sloot, rate teds/10"
"ww3 imminent"
"post pics of hot women so we can get boners together"

It's the same damn thing year after year.

I don't know why I even stayed this long, about 15+ years.. when I saw the misc on reddit, seeing people make the same threads in that format really put things into perspective. Like if I stumbled on reddit and that's where the misc congregated, I would think it's the weirdest place ever and immediately close my browser.

It's kind of like mainstream media, 10-15 years ago it was decent quality and wasn't filled with woke/propaganda crap, but now it's been hijacked with woke/propaganda material and people still watch it. Misc was actually interesting back in the day when you had cool people who worked out and made interesting threads, but now the place has been hijacked by incels and trolls. Not worth it anymore.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
The misc in a nutshell:

"you see this woman on your bed when you get home. what do?"
"rate my meal/10"
"lol @ rentcels"
"lemme sniff that butthole"
"astronaut sends senior citizen to outer space"
"nazis need to die, end all right wing fascists"
"banged this sloot, rate teds/10"
"ww3 imminent"
"post pics of hot women so we can get boners together"

It's the same damn thing year after year.

I don't know why I even stayed this long, about 15+ years.. when I saw the misc on reddit, seeing people make the same threads in that format really put things into perspective. Like if I stumbled on reddit and that's where the misc congregated, I would think it's the weirdest place ever and immediately close my browser.

It's kind of like mainstream media, 10-15 years ago it was decent quality and wasn't filled with woke/propaganda crap, but now it's been hijacked with woke/propaganda material and people still watch it. Misc was actually interesting back in the day when you had cool people who worked out and made interesting threads, but now the place has been hijacked by incels and trolls. Not worth it anymore.
Pretty much summed up perfectly.

• 1Like

tugofpeace

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pretty much summed up perfectly.

The funniest part is that a lot of the trolls get multiple page responses. There are still retards that engage Wincel, Bodhy, JLC, Silencespeaks, Dustinthehuss, etc. Like they'll have serious long winded conversations with those idiots and treat them with some level of equality and then pat themselves on the back when they "win" the argument. Like ok dumbass, you've had a conversation with some shit slinging trannymaxxing homo, a 35 year old jobless virgin who lives with his dad, a dude larping as a woman, a woman that looks like someone threw acid on her face, or some pharma shill. Zero self awareness.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
The funniest part is that a lot of the trolls get multiple page responses. There are still retards that engage Wincel, Bodhy, JLC, Silencespeaks, Dustinthehuss, etc. Like they'll have serious long winded conversations with those idiots and treat them with some level of equality and then pat themselves on the back when they "win" the argument. Like ok dumbass, you've had a conversation with some shit slinging trannymaxxing homo, a 35 year old jobless virgin who lives with his dad, a dude larping as a woman, a woman that looks like someone threw acid on her face, or some pharma shill. Zero self awareness.
On top of the same people arguing with the same liberal pedos like NYPat, Sillie, OPG, etc. as if they think they can change their dumb liberal minds.

There's nothing interesting there any more, it's not even amusing because idiots like elterrible took all of the fun out of miscing aside from the legends of old leaving. The days of celltechabuse and Therage191 were golden.

The original pedo of the misc, CTPump, was way more entertaining than the actual pedo, ministerofchildlust

• 2Like

SmoothShift

Buzzfeed Editor
Misc is such a degenerate shithole, and yet they still go back. Leftists, constant pro-trans posts, constant posts about sucking dick, 50 year old men talking about having sex with a new girl as if that's new and exciting as a 20 year old would think it was (and the women they're talking about are all gross or actual prostitutes), half of the website worships jews, half of those are extremely mentally ill like Bodhy or SilliieBazillie or BullittEV, or other covert ones.... and the actual good ones? They still WILLINGLY interact with those people daily. Doesn't matter which side they fall on, all of Misc is lost.

It wasn't the worst idea to invite them. However, the best idea was to keep them contained.

Check the site out on the daily and see if you actually want these people here.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

tugofpeace

Lord Nagafen Raider
Misc is such a degenerate shithole, and yet they still go back. Leftists, constant pro-trans posts, constant posts about sucking dick, 50 year old men talking about having sex with a new girl as if that's new and exciting as a 20 year old (and they're all gross or prostitutes), half of the website worships jews, half of those are extremely mentally ill, and the good ones? They still consider interacting with those people. Doesn't matter which side they fall on, all of Misc is lost.

It wasn't the worst idea to invite them. However, the best idea was to keep them contained.

Check the site out on the daily and see if you actually want these people here.

There was a period recently where they closed the misc off to new users. No idea why they opened it back up.

SmoothShift

Buzzfeed Editor
There was a period recently where they closed the misc off to new users. No idea why they opened it back up.
If the admin/mods here are smart, they should REALLY take a look at who posts what. The vast majority of them, you don't actually want here. I get that this place might need some more involvement, but all I can say to that, is just look at the Misc page once everyday at noon for a few weeks.

No hate. Just a serious forewarning.

• 1Solidarity

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
If the admin/mods here are smart, they should REALLY take a look at who posts what. The vast majority of them, you don't actually want here. I get that this place might need some more involvement, but all I can say to that, is just look at the Misc page once everyday at noon for a few weeks.

No hate. Just a serious forewarning.

They out themselves pretty quick here and get banned.

• 1Like

gachase21

Golden Knight of the Realm
I actually don't mind a wincel argument - about once a week - at least he puts some thought into his. Just can't do that all the time/ he needs have auto spoiler on every post, we we can just bother to read when we see in the mood.

The problem with r/p there/ most of the somewhat intelligent lefties are gone, so we are left with little to debate against/ but still have the desire to argue.

Categories

Nypat and Sillie / just frankly not smart enough (non insulting, just is what it is) pat doesn't seem very educated either. Sillie seems to have forgotten much of his education, and just doesn't seem to make an effort into putting work into a legit argument.

Wincel- smart, but hindered by mental health issues

opsgen- major mental health struggles, and overcoming substance abuse/family issues. I actually like the guy, and used to go back and forth with him more often. Sometimes I would provoke him for the sheer fact of doing it, and realize that is a mistake/ as he has some genuine struggles.

z4v4 - seems like an alright enough guy, that might be struggling with dementia.

Bodhy is on a different category - he has legit mental impairment, and mentally disabilities, with some special needs. I always think about the stuff his father probably had to go through raising a kid like that, and thank God my kids came out normal.

I'm probably over sympathetic to the entire situation, as I empathize with the parent figure that probably hoped every day he went to school in his life that there is somebody kind of watching out for him. I could imagine how many days they cried watching him socially struggle growing up.

I've told bodhy a few times if he actually had entered into legitimate PhD program, he should get legitimate proof of that to show other people with special needs that they can have hope. Be an inspiration.

I've backed off mocking him (mostly, still here and there though) as it just started to feel wrong, as he is legit impaired.

That doesn't mean he needs coddled, however. Lucky in discord I can do that via only allowing access to certain parts, so it doesn't distract, or pollute, others- as well as occasional time and post deletes.

I think the bulk of the smart ones left by 2017.

tugofpeace

Lord Nagafen Raider
I actually don't mind a wincel argument - about once a week - at least he puts some thought into his. Just can't do that all the time/ he needs have auto spoiler on every post, we we can just bother to read when we see in the mood.

The problem with r/p there/ most of the somewhat intelligent lefties are gone, so we are left with little to debate against/ but still have the desire to argue.

Categories

Nypat and Sillie / just frankly not smart enough (non insulting, just is what it is) pat doesn't seem very educated either. Sillie seems to have forgotten much of his education, and just doesn't seem to make an effort into putting work into a legit argument.

Wincel- smart, but hindered by mental health issues

opsgen- major mental health struggles, and overcoming substance abuse/family issues. I actually like the guy, and used to go back and forth with him more often. Sometimes I would provoke him for the sheer fact of doing it, and realize that is a mistake/ as he has some genuine struggles.

z4v4 - seems like an alright enough guy, that might be struggling with dementia.

Bodhy is on a different category - he has legit mental impairment, and mentally disabilities, with some special needs. I always think about the stuff his father probably had to go through raising a kid like that, and thank God my kids came out normal.

I'm probably over sympathetic to the entire situation, as I empathize with the parent figure that probably hoped every day he went to school in his life that there is somebody kind of watching out for him. I could imagine how many days they cried watching him socially struggle growing up.

I've told bodhy a few times if he actually had entered into legitimate PhD program, he should get legitimate proof of that to show other people with special needs that they can have hope. Be an inspiration.

I've backed off mocking him (mostly, still here and there though) as it just started to feel wrong, as he is legit impaired.

That doesn't mean he needs coddled, however. Lucky in discord I can do that via only allowing access to certain parts, so it doesn't distract, or pollute, others- as well as occasional time and post deletes.

I think the bulk of the smart ones left by 2017.

The fact that you not only typed all this out but also claim that Wincel is "smart" tells me you're one of the guys that probably responds to them seriously. I just can't comprehend taking time out of my life to sit there and engage with these mentally ill people.

You not only interact with these people but you know them so well that you're able to psychoanalyze them on the spot and know about their personal details. Unreal.

Do you stop by homeless/crazy people when you're out running errands and talk to them about politics? Because that's basically what you're doing on the misc.

Last edited:

gachase21

Golden Knight of the Realm
The fact that you not only typed all this out but also claim that Wincel is "smart" tells me you're one of the retards that probably responds to them seriously. I just can't comprehend taking time out of my life to sit there and engage with these mentally ill people.

You not only interact with these people but you know them so well that you're able to psychoanalyze them on the spot and know about their personal details. Unreal.

Do you stop by homeless/crazy people when you're out running errands and talk to them about politics? Because that's basically what you're doing on the misc.
Alleged Socrates Quote: Intelligent individuals learn from every thing and every one; average people, from their experiences. The stupid already have all the answers.

Yes, I talk to a vast array of people daily.

I wouldn't say I have "psychoanalyze them on the spot". Many of the things I stated comes strait from what they have admitted in post - especially the mental health and substance-abuse issues.

Some I guess I have, but from over a decade of reading their post.

there are some other key lefties that post there, previously banned under different names.

not spelled exactly correct , but those around a while no who I mean
Jim - aka Jimfromraliegh , rmcIII. He drop in under different names from time to time.

holtmcg- comes with a different name about every six months

markey/ he probably makes the most frequent, alternate usernames- aka kingtrump, ichbinnerliner, etc

Markey will admit it's him if you ask, I kind of respect that. He's often thought of is being one of sillies's alts, but it's actually markey

jbo6 whatever that name was- he makes a few

and of course powerswede - aka improperone - aka about 10 others. He doesn't admit it so it's kind of annoying.

I think seveneleven might have come back once, but I'm actually not sure about that he self-banned from the bet.

either way, these guys have been around for years or so we kind of gotten to know them.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
BB bros is there a decent gym chain or are you all kicking it at independent local gyms?