BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yo this Brodhy faggot is retarded as fuck. You guys able to send someone better or what? Take this jogger back.
Honestly, we're still trying to figure out where he came from so we can send him back there.

• 8Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Honestly, we're still trying to figure out where he came from so we can send him back there.
Wouldn't it be wild if it lined up with someone being banned from this forum? Tell me, does the name "Tanoomba" sound familiar?

• 5Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
I mean who among us hasn't been there? But you don't fucking post about it unless you are gonna make a poem like Bandwagon Bandwagon in the poop thread.
I mean who admits to smearing their shit on the walls and then is somehow confused when people laugh at them...

what.gif

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Way too many folks on this board have way too much knowledge of Thailand.
I have lived and worked in Asia (Japan, Philippines, Dubai, and Saudi Arabia) for over 20 years. It would be quite odd for me to ignorant of one of the region's, and the world's, largest cities...

That aside, I agree with the immediate termination of every peedough on the planet!

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have lived and worked in Asia (Japan, Philippines, Dubai, and Saudi Arabia) for over 20 years. It would be quite odd for me to ignorant of one of the region's, and the world's, largest cities...

That aside, I agree with the immediate termination of every peedough on the planet!
Just curious what you did for work in that region?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I expected much and more from this thread... but it never came to be.
Outside of ExPatriot ExPatriot I didn't see a lot of action outside of this thread.
We got a precitated asshat nomination at best.

• 1Like

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
So you know its europish... maybe Asia... (unlikely, cause of all that nato talk and stuff)

• 1Worf