BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Started in the Marine Corps and after I got out, I got into Operations Management (Manufacturing / Supply Chain) Consulting...
Former 0351 here.

Captain America Reaction GIF

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
I expected much and more from this thread... but it never came to be.
Outside of ExPatriot ExPatriot I didn't see a lot of action outside of this thread.
We got a precitated asshat nomination at best.
It wasn't planned though, it just happened...

I came over because the BB.com Misc is boring and Masakari Masakari recommended FoH; as it turns out, I rather like it here although I am mostly lurking...

I do post the occasional .gif or jpg...

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
It wasn't planned though, it just happened...

I came over because the BB.com Misc is boring and Masakari Masakari recommended FoH; as it turns out, I rather like it here although I am mostly lurking...

I do post the occasional .gif or jpg...
You're alright.
But I was hoping for a lot of fresh new blood... so many stories untold...

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
You're alright.
But I was hoping for a lot of fresh new blood... so many stories untold...
Well, if and when the Misc shuts down, plenty of solid people have already signed up here so the potential is there...

That said, the mega thread structure that is used here is very different from what we use on BB.com so to some, especially the pols, may find it off putting.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Well, if and when the Misc shuts down, plenty of solid people have already signed up here so the potential is there...

That said, the mega thread structure that is used here is very different from what we use on BB.com so to some, especially the pols, may find it off putting.
aye, also there is a lot of history beyond a lot of our lore that people here use as jokes that can come up as off putting...
From what I've seen you have a lot of your own history too... so its tricky.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
aye, also there is a lot of history beyond a lot of our lore that people here use as jokes that can come up as off putting...
I haven’t really seen anything that bothers me but there is still plenty that I don’t completely understand. Hence the reason why I am reading more and posting less; try to figure out how the environment operates before wading in!

Misc lingo is lulzy AF…

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I haven’t really seen anything that bothers me but there is still plenty that I don’t completely understand. Hence the reason why I am reading more and posting less; try to figure out how the environment operates before wading in!

Misc lingo is lulzy AF…
Just Shit Post with Confidence, it's what most of us do.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
BBers probably get confused when the Abyss poster is used to answer so many questions in the movie forums.

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
This thread proves that while Autism is a matter of degrees it has an infinite number of minutes of angle.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Apologies if this has already been shared, to all the BB Refugees if you want to read up on some of our degenerate roots check out the Classics, The Retard Rickshaw Hall of Shame and the Screenshots Hall of Fame.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Apologies if this has already been shared, to all the BB Refugees if you want to read up on some of our degenerate roots check out the Classics, The Retard Rickshaw Hall of Shame and the Screenshots Hall of Fame.

they kinda suck now with all the pics deadlinked. A lot of our history was visual and left indelible scars on the retina.

• 2Truth!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
they kinda suck now with all the pics deadlinked. A lot of our history was visual and left indelible scars on the retina.
That is true, but there are still some gems. The J49 Thread is great, I think it is actually called My New Dating Pool.