BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Made an account, I'm going to roleplay as a crossfit lover, looking down on those who don't know how to do the Oly lifts.
That should be good - there are quite a few Oly lifters but crossfit will trigger people and I expect that they will neg you into the red pretty fast...

Once you are red insect, only a high repper like Masakari Masakari will be able to save you! lol

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Ditto. Hope he sticks around, regardless of how ostracized he already is and will be.

I mean, I legit miss Brando's shit flinging too.
LOL, nope. My ban at BB.com is up in 12 hours and as soon as I can post there again, I'm leaving here forever (And I'll probably leave BB.com too since it's a troll-filled toilet ruined by the right-wingers too).

I was only ever here to chat whilst I rode out my ban at BB.com. It's even worse in here. It literally reminds me of some sort of Darkweb forum where right-wing insane extremists gather together to plot their next atrocity. Right up there with Stromfront or Chimpout as the most hate-filled safe space I've ever seen on the Internet.

I'll never get how some people find a sort of demented relief in typing up tear filled tirades about boogeyman who aren't real.

• 2Salty
  • 2Worf
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
LOL, nope. My ban at BB.com is up in 12 hours and as soon as I can post there again, I'm leaving here forever (And I'll probably leave BB.com too since it's a troll-filled toilet ruined by the right-wingers too).

I was only ever here to chat whilst I rode out my ban at BB.com. It's even worse in here. It literally reminds me of some sort of Darkweb forum where right-wing insane extremists gather together to plot their next atrocity. Right up there with Stromfront or Chimpout as the most hate-filled safe space I've ever seen on the Internet.

I'll never get how some people find a sort of demented relief in typing up tear filled tirades about boogeyman who aren't real.
jack-sparrow-shoo.gif

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
invent boogeymen
the boogeyman simply isn't real.
Boogeyman Creation for Dummies.
Marxist boogeyman
There's no boogeyman
tirades about boogeyman
giphy-downsized-large.gif

It's a shame you're leaving us to join your old forum which you'll probably leave there too (per your own words).
I'm leaving here forever (And I'll probably leave BB.com too

...and remember. We're all just boogeymen too! Take care! You'll be greatly missed!

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Seriously?

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

What would Liberals do without their terms lol.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Everyone who posts here and decries "I am leaving here forever" always comes back. FOH is like a disfunctional abusive relationship. Admit it, you love being slapped around here. Its just the little bitch in you.

bitch slap slapping GIF

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Everyone who posts here and decries "I am leaving here forever" always comes back. FOH is like a disfunctional abusive relationship. Admit it, you love being slapped around here. Its just the little bitch in you.

bitch slap slapping GIF
"slapped around", lol. No, not really. I've got far better things to do with my time than entertain a bunch of likely autistic fuck-ups who are at such a sorry station in life they feel the need to abuse complete strangers from behind the safety of a keyboard.

• 1Moron

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
"slapped around", lol. No, not really. I've got far better things to do with my time than entertain a bunch of likely autistic fuck-ups who are at such a sorry station in life they feel the need to abuse complete strangers from behind the safety of a keyboard.
See, this is the problem with most of you non-Americans who post here. America is the big leagues. Foreigners always come here and then cry about how "rough" it is here. And then of course they attempt to make themselves feel better by telling themselves we are all "fuck-ups who are in a sorry station in life". Except... we are Americans. This board has doctors, lawyers, Feds (a whole bunch of Feds), business owners etc. Go back to your safe space board and take solace in telling yourself that those meanies over at FOH are all poors. And when you come back in a few weeks we will gladly take you back and continue to piss all over you.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mic Drop

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm

You have to go back.png

• 14Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 17 users

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm

peace faggot. don't forget to get your boosters

James Franco Flirt GIF

• 6Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

It's words on a screen dude, calm the fuck down. Heaven forbid you have sharpen your argument and provide proof or some semblance of logic. If you are that easily rattled by words on screen what do you do when confronted by a real threat RL?

This place isn't all one thing. I don't represent everything about this board and this board doesn't represent everything about me. There are members here that are pretty open about their feelings on skin tone and I disagree with them, however, I believe in their right to freedom of speech (Hi2UDavidGoldberger). I have been very vocal about how I disagree with them and guess what, they didn't change their minds. What am I gonna do argue with them on every single post? Nope, I just scroll past it and move on with my day.

What you don't realize is that this board has already had all these arguments with stupid fucks like you. If you want to live in your little bubble and keep swallowing all the bullshit propaganda out there go right ahead, just understand you are going to get push back here. If you stick around here long enough you will learn to read past the insults and wink/nod racial banter and read the actual point of the posts. I suggest you stick around and be open minded, you might learn something.

Lastly, I and many of us are not "right wingers" it is the left that has gone bat shit. Elon's tweet from a awhile back is the most succinct way to sum up my politics...
1659020730493.png

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
It's words on a screen dude, calm the fuck down. Heaven forbid you have sharpen your argument and provide proof or some semblance of logic. If you are that easily rattled by words on screen what do you do when confronted by a real threat RL?

This place isn't all one thing. I don't represent everything about this board and this board doesn't represent everything about me. There are members here that are pretty open about their feelings on skin tone and I disagree with them, however, I believe in their right to freedom of speech (Hi2UDavidGoldberger). I have been very vocal about how I disagree with them and guess what, they didn't change their minds. What am I gonna do argue with them on every single post? Nope, I just scroll past it and move on with my day.

What you don't realize is that this board has already had all these arguments with stupid fucks like you. If you want to live in your little bubble and keep swallowing all the bullshit propaganda out there go right ahead, just understand you are going to get push back here. If you stick around here long enough you will learn to read past the insults and wink/nod racial banter and read the actual point of the posts. I suggest you stick around and be open minded, you might learn something.

Lastly, I and many of us are not "right wingers" it is the left that has gone bat shit. Elon's tweet from a awhile back is the most succinct way to sum up my politics...
View attachment 424682
These are the lies you tell yourself.

The position that you hold now were never left of center. Your position on abortion was never to the left of center. Nor your position on 2A or inmigration or voting, or race, nor police.

You pretend to care your position they have not changed, when in reality they have.

It is ok to change your position as you get older, but acknowledge that instead of the pussy" It was not me who change, it was the world"

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Pants on Fire!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
See, this is the problem with most of you non-Americans who post here. America is the big leagues. Foreigners always come here and then cry about how "rough" it is here. And then of course they attempt to make themselves feel better by telling themselves we are all "fuck-ups who are in a sorry station in life". Except... we are Americans. This board has doctors, lawyers, Feds (a whole bunch of Feds), business owners etc. Go back to your safe space board and take solace in telling yourself that those meanies over at FOH are all poors. And when you come back in a few weeks we will gladly take you back and continue to piss all over you.
The man is a dirty shabbos and I pity him but when he does spit the truth it's got blades on it lol.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
This is the lies you tell yourself.

The position that you hold now were never left of center. Your position on abortion was never to the left of center. Nor your position on 2A or inmigration or voting, or race, nor police.
Haha you are such a dumb fuck.

I am more pro-choice than pro-life. Sadly I think abortion is a necessary evil in society. Would I choose it in my own life? Say I stepped out my wife or she me or one of my kids knocked up a girl? I would choose life in all those scenarios.

Regarding guns, I have stated multiple times on here that I have never even shot a real gun. I shot a BB gun when I was like 10, that is it. That said I have recently reached out to my cop buddy about educating me on guns. I think the time has come for me to own one.

Overall the gun ban debate is stupid, it is never gonna happen you would have an easier time removing salt from the ocean.

Regarding the rest, well shit I will go ahead and embarrass myself with a post from 2016. This is from a time in my life when I thought I was paying attention, I watched a few news clips and read a few headlines from the MSM and really thought I was up to date on politics, BOY WAS I FUCKING WRONG!

I don't like Hillary either, but she is far and away the lesser of two evils. Forget the person/personality and look at the issues.

I am an independent but I cannot vote for the candidate/party that...
...denies climate change/global warming,
...wants to reverse Rowe vs Wade,
...thinks trickle down economics actually works,
...does not want to provide Healthcare for all Americans,
...thinks building a wall will solve the problem of immigration,
...wants to reverse same sex marriage,
...wants to ban/discriminate against all Muslims,
...thinks stem cell research is immoral,
...etc etc etc

To me Hillary is by far the lesser of two evils and yes that sucks. I just cannot vote for a loose cannon like Trump. Sadly people think voting for Trump will somehow fix the corruption of a two party system but it won't. The only way to change this two party system is make it so a 3rd, 4th or even 5th party has viable resources to get seats at the table.

I wish Bernie was the Candidate, and fuck its sucks that the DNC is probably reason why. I am having to sacrifice some of my values to vote for Hillary, but I am not going to abandon all my values and vote for Trump. To me this election is more about that open Supreme Court seat than anything else.

I hate to make a post like this and disappear from the discussion but I have to. Hosting a my Kid's Halloween Party tonight and a lot needs to be done.

Yeah, like a twit I voted for HIlldawg in 2016. When Trump won I treated him like any other President, I rooted for him the same way I root for my airline pilot. Then I watched the MSM lie and lie and lie and lie and lie and lie and lie and lie and lie and lie and now we are here. I voted from Trump in 2020 and then gave Biden every benefit of the doubt, how is that working out?

You know fuck all about me.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Haha you are such a dumb fuck.

I am more pro-choice than pro-life. Sadly I think abortion is a necessary evil in society. Would I choose it in my own life? Say I stepped out my wife or she me or one of my kids knocked up a girl? I would choose life in all those scenarios.

Regarding guns, I have stated multiple times on here that I have never even shot a real gun. I shot a BB gun when I was like 10, that is it. That said I have recently reached out to my cop buddy about educating me on guns. I think the time has come for me to own one.

Overall the gun ban debate is stupid, it is never gonna happen you would have an easier time removing salt from the ocean.

You know fuck all about me.
That is not how pro-choice/pro life means. One is exclusionary of the other. You can not be pro choice in case of rape and pro life in case of electives abortion. That means being intellectually dishonest.

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 users