BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Izo

Tranny Chaser
56DAD9B8-E523-4964-9284-E8E8BADA3C70.jpeg

FoH Amod Amod needs a pay raise. ExPatriot ExPatriot is this what union labor sloth looks like?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
View attachment 424836
FoH Amod Amod needs a pay raise. ExPatriot ExPatriot is this what union labor sloth looks like?
Im gonna be honest. I see BB threads about the moon landing being fake, dont circumsize your kids, what other countries have white trash, Biden's recession, Ben Affleck returning as Batman and more. I mean wtf is B Bodhy crying? MISC just looks like some weenie version of FOH. Minus all the cool personalities of course and more homo. It even has a Lumi pissing on the moon landing.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Im gonna be honest. I see BB threads about the moon landing being fake, dont circumsize your kids, what other countries have white trash, Biden's recession, Ben Affleck returning as Batman and more. I mean wtf is B Bodhy crying? MISC just looks like some weenie version of FOH. Minus all the cool personalities of course and more homo. It even has a Lumi pissing on the moon landing.
According to Bodhy it is a superior format.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Alright, ban is up! See ya, hate-filled sociopaths. You know how they say "It's been a pleasure"?

It hasn't.

• 4Moron
  • 2Salty
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 6 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You are saying that "I would never vote for a party that want to repeal Columbia V Heller" .. then 8 years later say: "I don't think the right to self defense exists...." And pretend it is not change of mind.

That is what you are saying. Completely illogical.

No you delusional dumbfuck, people are allowed to have their own beliefs instead of just swallowing whatever load of cum the extremes of their party tell them to.

Every day you show us more and more how you are a spineless coward who does whatever he's told like a good little faggot

• 1Mic Drop
  • 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Welcomed back in style...

View attachment 424900
She is such a little bitch. Writing the dissertation is really just an exercise. A long and quite tedious exercise. If you have done actual research prior and written for publication, the actual dissertation is really just pain in the ass. If one feels "anxiety" about doing the dissertation, then it probably isn't for you. Ask the majority of PhD's about their dissertation and they will tell you they threw it in a draw someplace and never looked at it again.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
She is such a little bitch. Writing the dissertation is really just an exercise. A long and quite tedious exercise. If you have done actual research prior and written for publication, the actual dissertation is really just pain in the ass. If one feels "anxiety" about doing the dissertation, then it probably isn't for you. Ask the majority of PhD's about their dissertation and they will tell you they threw it in a draw someplace and never looked at it again.
Appreciate the insights - I am just a lowly non-thesis MBA so the Capstone project was as close I got to needing a thesis...

He just ignores my posts in the misc!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
MGK's cum dumpster?
Once seen it can never be unseen. You have been warned.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
A few of the old mods were banned and demodded for a variety of infractions. Allegedly, one of them bought a female user (miscer in our lexicon) a cheap set of implants...
I didn't know Vanessa posted there too!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Once seen it can never be unseen. You have been warned.

1659127608098.png

• 5Worf
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users