BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
apart from the country name, all of it, you smooth brained cum-gargler
So here is why you are such a conundrum to me. You live in Estonia a place that arguably has the hottest women per capita on the planet yet you have horrible fucking taste in women. Don;t get me wrong, you have posted a few smoke shows in your day, but typically you post utter garbage.

Go outside and snap a few photos of your local women and post them, you will become a hero on this board.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
7QRZ2Vm.gif
We warned you the BB.com boys were amateurs compared to some of our FOH superstars.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
this thread was better when B Bodhy was here. now the rest of the shitters are just turning on each other and its just like any other thread in the forum

• 2Truth!
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
this thread was better when B Bodhy was here. now the rest of the shitters are just turning on each other and its just like any other thread in the forum

Yes, it's like ww1 when they played football on Xmas day then went back to killing each other the next day

To quote Galvatron "like it or not, we are allies against a common foe" then Unicron hit him with the red mind beam and told him to kill Hot Rod

You guys were rooting for me against bodhy whilst hitting f5 to see if he accepted his own torso bet

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Yes, it's like ww1 when they played football on Xmas day then went back to killing each other the next day

To quote Galvatron "like it or not, we are allies against a common foe" then Unicron hit him with the red mind beam and told him to kill Hot Rod

You guys were rooting for me against bodhy whilst hitting f5 to see if he accepted his own torso bet

Please, by all means.

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So many truths - especially about Miscords and Misctards...

Minister is both nice and a bit naive!
Yeah, he's a good guy and one example where even if people might not agree politically or whatever, there can still be decency between people. It's really just the few pestilent imbeciles who start shit and I'd say get everyone riled up.
He's getting ethered in his own thread; surprised that he hasn't deleted it...
3yjbkq.gif

At what point are heterosexual men thinking about getting rammed in the butt when trolling...JFL
dBS2joH.gif
He's genuinely so retarded that he trolls for self-immolation.

The functioning dipshit actually made his own thread:

DDSF1 called it there, he's mentally ill.

It's for the best. He was probably fishing for pictures of men. There's no other logical explanation as to why he insists on hanging out at BB.com.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I hate to point out the obvious, but isnt it just a giant sausagefest over there with everyone's avatar showing off their body? Arent you all just looking at pics of half-naked guys?

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Also, the fact that you refer to her as Cindy's Daughter instead her actual name further proves my point.

She ain't ugly but she ain't no Cindy and she certainly ain't no Kate so get fucked and eat a dick.

I give you Kaia Gerber better known as Cindy's Daughter
View attachment 423732
Eyebrows too bushy would not bang.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I hate to point out the obvious, but isnt it just a giant sausagefest over there with everyone's avatar showing off their body? Arent you all just looking at pics of half-naked guys?

Yeah, it's even better when your significant other sees and asks what site you're browsing.

BB.com = BigBear.com

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users