BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Ungrateful kunt...
zZ2s0cm.jpg

You seem to be the only one that is sticking around.

Whilst I appreciate your tribute of pixels it was unnecessary. As a true degenerate who is in the top 98% of onlyfans creators I make my own kind of music!¬

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Whilst I appreciate your tribute of pixels it was unnecessary. As a true degenerate who is in the top 98% of onlyfans creators I make my own kind of music!¬
Translation: this is what makes Ossoi's peepee hard...

german dog GIF

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>

TLxk6Jd.gif

But seriously, I like this place better than the misc but I am a talented enough chit poster to exist in both realms...

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm
He's the most prolific but not the only murderer from the misc...

And the place is riddled with incels; my signature:

View attachment 425030

The author, Vhagar, is of the same mind as me when it comes to the waste of sperm that incels represent!
When I saw that after all the fearmongering that they actually reopened the misc, my very first thought was, "great, now the front page is going to be even more incel threads with extra TDS sprinkled on top."

Sure enough, Wincel, King of the Incels, was one of the first to hop right back in. Scary part is that Nucel is still more human and capable of carrying on a discussion than Bodhy.
It appears that I have landed in the right place!
Yeah, I trusted Rob, and this place is a legit forum. I took the Discord invite as well, but I don't really like Discord's format. God forbid you're busy and step away for just an hour.
So we had a 17 page thread for new arrival and all we got was an idiot who welshed on bets and left?

Peak foh
Too many cowards at BB don't know greatness when they see it.

But for real, the feature differences are so night and day. The misc doesn't even have a dedicated forum for movies/shows, music, or anything that makes much sense, so the front page typically becomes an ongoing train of thought.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
When I saw that after all the fearmongering that they actually reopened the misc, my very first thought was, "great, now the front page is going to be even more incel threads with extra TDS sprinkled on top."

Sure enough, Wincel, King of the Incels, was one of the first to hop right back in. Scary part is that Nucel is still more human and capable of carrying on a discussion than Bodhy.

Yeah, I trusted Rob, and this place is a legit forum. I took the Discord invite as well, but I don't really like Discord's format. God forbid you're busy and step away for just an hour.

But for real, the feature differences are so night and day. The misc doesn't even have a dedicated forum for movies/shows, music, or anything that makes much sense, so the front page typically becomes an ongoing train of thought.
Thanks for the kind words :)

I'd be careful about posting much of anything even remotely controversial on discord, they have a history of shutting things like that down and also reporting people to the authorities if they think the wrong-think crosses a line, and that line is ever-changing and applied unequally across the political spectrum, ask me how I know. It's just like the rest of clown world.

To me, the only useful thing there is voice chat, and maybe some live event type stuff.

• 4Like
  • 1Clown World
Reactions: 4 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>

The larping alts, including Wincel the Cancer, are out in full force but some fucking idiot at BB.com thought they would get more traffic and revenue by opening it back up. I imagine Wincel has made 50 alts by now...

Masakari Masakari was spot on about this place - smarter people who put up with less BS. I'm not a big Politics guy but at least the discussion here on the megathread is not just monkeys flinging poo like the R&P on BB.com.

Discord, or more accurately the multiple iterations of the Miscord, are high school circle jerks where the cool kids reign supreme. The format is pure trash for anything other than drive by reeeing.

Misctards are some of the most illogical and unintelligent people I've ever encountered; fortunately, there are still a few, and I emphasize a few, decent people there.

After my first few days here, I was in awe of the functionality that this forum has, as well as the diversity of threads / content.

I may not be the most active or prolific poster but I am here to stay!

I'd be careful about posting much of anything even remotely controversial on discord, they have a history of shutting things like that down and also reporting people to the authorities if they think the wrong-think crosses a line, and that line is ever-changing and applied unequally across the political spectrum, ask me how I know. It's just like the rest of clown world.

To me, the only useful thing there is voice chat, and maybe some live event type stuff.

I think of his words as less about kindness and more about accuracy. Of course, no one has ever really accused me of being kind so maybe I just don't recognize it!

The Miscords are of zero substance and there have been 10 - 15 servers in the past two years. Nothing of value, or controversy, is lost when the retards migrate to the next server...

I agree on the voice chat functionality but even that requires a level of maturity that is generally not found on the Miscords!

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The larping alts, including Wincel the Cancer, are out in full force but some fucking idiot at BB.com thought they would get more traffic and revenue by opening it back up. I imagine Wincel has made 50 alts by now...

Masakari Masakari was spot on about this place - smarter people who put up with less BS. I'm not a big Politics guy but at least the discussion here on the megathread is not just monkeys flinging poo like the R&P on BB.com.

Discord, or more accurately the multiple iterations of the Miscord, are high school circle jerks where the cool kids reign supreme. The format is pure trash for anything other than drive by reeeing.

Misctards are some of the most illogical and unintelligent people I've ever encountered; fortunately, there are still a few, and I emphasize a few, decent people there.

After my first few days here, I was in awe of the functionality that this forum has, as well as the diversity of threads / content.

I think of his words as less about kindness and more about accuracy. Of course, no one has ever really accused me of being kind so maybe I just don't recognize it!

The Miscords are of zero substance and there have been 10 - 15 servers in the past two years. Nothing of value, or controversy, is lost when the retards migrate to the next server...

I agree on the voice chat functionality but even that requires a level of maturity that is generally not found on the Miscords!

Our discord doesn't get too much use outside of gaming. In which everyone tends to be chill and respectful enough even of the people who butt heads in politics and things. Outside of gaming a handful of forum bros might hop on when something of interest comes up like election nights or shit like that.

One of the things that has always been great about the community is once you are a part of it even the most hated shitlib assclown is usually welcome in whatever game we might be playing at the time. Unless they are a completely insufferable cunt of which there are only a couple.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Our discord doesn't get too much use outside of gaming. In which everyone tends to be chill and respectful enough even of the people who butt heads in politics and things. Outside of gaming a handful of forum bros might hop on when something of interest comes up like election nights or shit like that.

One of the things that has always been great about the community is once you are a part of it even the most hated shitlib assclown is usually welcome in whatever game we might be playing at the time. Unless they are a completely insufferable cunt of which there are only a couple.
I am not surprised to hear that your Discord is not a bucket of fuck; that said, I'll never see it firsthand...

If Discord was the only format for online interaction, I'd just read a book!

Speaking of insufferable cunts - where is B Bodhy the shit smearing tranny cawksucker. Not serious, IDGAF but I rarely pass up an opportunity to shit on him. Figuratively speaking though because he likes to literally play with feces and I am not down with that!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am not surprised to hear that your Discord is not a bucket of fuck; that said, I'll never see it firsthand...
On election night, one of our "esteemed" members decided to threadban a large part of the /pol thread users for "fun". Probably the most use our Discord had ever seen.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm

Absolutely!

I don't even bother with discord, partially for that reason. The only one I really use is a modding discord, and at least that one happens to be organized pretty well despite discord's generally awful format for that sort of thing.
It pretty much went in the complete opposite of what everyone was expecting, and I'd say almost for the worst just because now it's just open season for retards when it was at least kind of stymied before.

I ducked out of the miscord Gachase started the second I noticed Bodhy was posting there. Like who's brilliant idea was to invite that tool? That miscord's icon is literally a MAGA hat with R/P on it, so you know bloody well it's just going to be the same thing as always, but a worse format. There is at least one or two more, but I'm just not a fan of Discord because I don't have much time to post as it is on a regular forum.

When it comes to BB.com's misc, I can only speak from my own experience, but I would imagine it applies to others who don't frequent nearly as much as well where it's less and less appealing to go back to because of the few resilient morons. It just isn't worth the bother to engage with them, so most people just aren't either.

Anyway, I was being both sincere and honest about the state of things - good folks here who can have a discussion, and the forum itself is top shelf.

Like I said, BB.com doesn't even have subcategories for its misc, so the whole thing is a clusterfuck that might as well just be a discord server. The only one I go into other than politics and the general misc itself would be the gaming & tech one, but even that almost always results in the same grown ass adults starting console war fights, so definitely not worth the time.

If Discord was the only format for online interaction, I'd just read a book!

Speaking of insufferable cunts - where is B Bodhy the shit smearing tranny cawksucker. Not serious, IDGAF but I rarely pass up an opportunity to shit on him. Figuratively speaking though because he likes to literally play with feces and I am not down with that!
I think he might have gotten the message, but we'll see. I apprised MinisterofLust about him indeed being a hypocritical racist crying victm in the last thread about his ban, so he might have gotten the message that the only person close to being in his corner is Patricia, which is like standing side by side with unhinge incarnate. He'll probably lose his self control, pop back in to post an essay, and history will repeat itself.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Absolutely!

I don't even bother with discord, partially for that reason. The only one I really use is a modding discord, and at least that one happens to be organized pretty well despite discord's generally awful format for that sort of thing.

It pretty much went in the complete opposite of what everyone was expecting, and I'd say almost for the worst just because now it's just open season for retards when it was at least kind of stymied before.

I ducked out of the miscord Gachase started the second I noticed Bodhy was posting there. Like who's brilliant idea was to invite that tool? That miscord's icon is literally a MAGA hat with R/P on it, so you know bloody well it's just going to be the same thing as always, but a worse format. There is at least one or two more, but I'm just not a fan of Discord because I don't have much time to post as it is on a regular forum.

When it comes to BB.com's misc, I can only speak from my own experience, but I would imagine it applies to others who don't frequent nearly as much as well where it's less and less appealing to go back to because of the few resilient morons. It just isn't worth the bother to engage with them, so most people just aren't either.

Anyway, I was being both sincere and honest about the state of things - good folks here who can have a discussion, and the forum itself is top shelf.

Like I said, BB.com doesn't even have subcategories for its misc, so the whole thing is a clusterfuck that might as well just be a discord server. The only one I go into other than politics and the general misc itself would be the gaming & tech one, but even that almost always results in the same grown ass adults starting console war fights, so definitely not worth the time.

I think he might have gotten the message, but we'll see. I apprised MinisterofLust about him indeed being a hypocritical racist crying victm in the last thread about his ban, so he might have gotten the message that the only person close to being in his corner is Patricia, which is like standing side by side with unhinge incarnate. He'll probably lose his self control, pop back in to post an essay, and history will repeat itself.
So many truths - especially about Miscords and Misctards...

Minister is both nice and a bit naive!