BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I mean ever since Putin became king of the hackers you know with all those elections he runs. How could anyone be cool by comparison?

f54.jpg
Fuck, you're totally right.

And me never getting to re-enact this scene after carrying around those same books for like 3 years, just hoping an opportunity would present itself :(

• 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 user

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
You dated a junkie who:

-had you fired from your job
-ran you out of the state
-sent you pictures of her blowing another dude
-Called into another job you had to tell them what a terrible person you are

AND THEN...

You got back in touch with her and tried to give her birthday presents.

You are/were the biggest cuck on the forum. I think it's in your best interest to stop right here.
What?

Is that a fantasy you came up with while masturbating about me?

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Yeah TheAdlerian is pretty pathetic.

Never forget 1048 x 3

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Here's a child doing it, which is something you can never do even as an adult you weak moronic cocksucker.

You've got the same obvious pussy personality you exhibited on the misc.

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider
What?

Is that a fantasy you came up with while masturbating about me?
You don't want to play this game with me. Cleveland sent me the screenshot of the thread you made in 2018, asking whether you should give her your presents.

Do you really want me to post it?

Lmao.

• 1Worf

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
We have 78 pages for people saying hello.

This will last a week if BB doesn't come back.

I have been a member of or read all the misc copy sites and they sucked and disappeared because the typical misc poster does not know how to talk about anything.

I recommend joining an existing and active lifting forum and spice that up.

It's got active posters, a lot about lifting, gear, and there's a general section for actual topical conversation.

• 1Cringe

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
We have 78 pages for people saying hello.

This will last a week if BB doesn't come back.

I have been a member of or read all the misc copy sites and they sucked and disappeared because the typical misc poster does not know how to talk about anything.

I recommend joining an existing and active lifting forum and spice that up.

It's got active posters, a lot about lifting, gear, and there's a general section for actual topical conversation.

Goodbye GIF

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
You don't want to play this game with me. Cleveland sent me the screenshot of the thread you made in 2018, asking whether you should give her your presents.

Do you really want me to post it?

Lmao.
Due to you people being idiots, you cannot read, and so I was likely talking about some scenario.

I did move out of state to help a relative with cancer though, so that one element of the story is correct.

You having "Cleveland's" screenshots of random conversations is of course ultra gay and bizarre, thus proving my point about mental illness.

Can I assume you are the closeted gay sex pervert Cleveland, lol.

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider
Due to you people being idiots, you cannot read, and so I was likely talking about some scenario.

I did move out of state to help a relative with cancer though, so that one element of the story is correct.

You having "Cleveland's" screenshots of random conversations is of course ultra gay and bizarre, thus proving my point about mental illness.

Can I assume you are the closeted gay sex pervert Cleveland, lol.
Your assumptions of who I am are incorrect.

However, pardon me. She ran you out of Philly.

Looking at the screenshot right now and you say:

"4. I actually move out of Philly to get away from her."

I assure you, I can read just fine. Do you really want me to post the whole thing?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
These guys really need a thread/forum outside of general.

How about 'The juice did this.' ?

Maybe next to the gun forum.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Your assumptions of who I am are incorrect.

However, pardon me. She ran you out of Philly.

Looking at the screenshot right now and you say:

"4. I actually move out of Philly to get away from her."

I assure you, I can read just fine. Do you really want me to post the whole thing?
Then you are a puny like-minded faggot like he is which is certainly noting to brag about.

I can brag about not caring who you are and never having collected your posts in my secret files.

That is so fucking gay it's beyond imagination.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
These guys really need a thread/forum outside of general.

How about 'The juice did this.' ?

Maybe next to the gun forum.
They can't just, you know, join in all the other topics or create new threads as they see fit in existing subforums?

There's nothing stopping someone from making more fitness type threads in the appropriate places, for example.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
They can't just, you know, join in all the other topics or create new threads as they see fit in existing subforums?

There's nothing stopping someone from making more fitness type threads in the appropriate places, for example.

I get the impression some of them aren't the brightest. There seems to be a handful of cool ones though.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider
Then you are a puny like-minded faggot like he is which is certainly noting to brag about.

I can brag about not caring who you are and never having collected your posts in my secret files.

That is so fucking gay it's beyond imagination.
A few questions:

1) Why do you date junkies?

2) How do you let a woman run you out of the city?

3) Why did you buy her presents after she sent you pics of her blowing another dude?

• 1Mother of God