BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Amod Amod WTF? Why isn't this thread in SS? I can't post stuff I want in here if it's in the snowflake section. Just look at the post above. It's perfect for a certain type of gif

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Amod Amod WTF? Why isn't this thread in SS? I can't post stuff I want in here if it's in the snowflake section. Just look at the post above. It's perfect for a certain type of gif

its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-charlie-kelly.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Imagine if bubbles and Covid retard bodhy had a forum they could post on with like minded fags

resetera.com

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
Imagine if bubbles and Covid retard bodhy had a forum they could post on with like minded fags

resetera.com

I mean...the majority of the internet is an echo chamber for those types, yet they insist on finding the small corners of the internet that are overall right leaning and... proceed to screech and be idiots.

• 5Like
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I mean...the majority of the internet is an echo chamber for those types, yet they insist on finding the small corners of the internet that are overall right leaning and... proceed to screech and be idiots.
ya'll new ppl can vote in the asshat election too, Bubbles Bubbles is in the lead

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Does it threaten you to have your ideas and beliefs challenged?

• 1Imbecile
Reactions: 1 user