BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

SmoothShift

Buzzfeed Editor
Hi all!

Is there any way to get access to the bully pit faster? If I'm reading this right we get 10 latinum day

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Headturner1

Misc Refugee
I've always hoped she was really a Russian hooker. Maybe you're right.

Can you let her in anyway?
Are we operating under the assumption that that thing is a woman? Biggest fukin doom poster on the misc. I’d rather look at havoc’s disgusting women, food, and ws clips lol

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Hi all!

Is there any way to get access to the bully pit faster? If I'm reading this right we get 10 latinum day

If the boss is feeling generous he may give the newbs a stimulus. Last time most ran off once misc came back up, so he might be more cautious this time around. We shall see.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Krackerjacked

Golden Squire
Being as new as I am here, I certainly don't expect you to automatically trust me ofc.

That being said, I can speak to the topic. katya is as legitimate as they come. She a quality poster that has been on the misc since like 2017. A legit female miscer (one of the very few) who posts a lot of interesting stuff tbh.

fwiw, I'd absolutely vouche for katya being accepted here. She's cool, and I am confident she won't let you down if you do reconsider her account approval status.

Hope this helps some. Cheers!
I’m also new but can confirm

• 2Like
fuark we're dead again.
posting from the outer world.
can we at least say phaggot here ?
need to find some htc thread

• 1Like

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Wtf is the phaggotry! How dare those cucks close bb.com they will go to hell for this shit!!!! Fuckinh bitches!

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
fuark we're dead again.
posting from the outer world.
can we at least say phaggot here ?
need to find some htc thread
There is a word filter - say whatever you want. Don't try to circumvent it tho if it censors something.

• 1Truth!

SmoothShift

Buzzfeed Editor
If the boss is feeling generous he may give the newbs a stimulus. Last time most ran off once misc came back up, so he might be more cautious this time around. We shall see.
Assuming people post in it, I've been looking for a replacement forum. I'm tired of the moderation and some of the posters there, as others have mentioned. I'd prefer not to go back there.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Krackerjacked

Golden Squire
Assuming people post in it, I've been looking for a replacement forum. I'm tired of the moderation and some of the posters there, as others have mentioned. I'd prefer not to go back there.
Sounds like you may have found the right place essay

• 2Like

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Muzziechik on bbcom is a Pakistani . But she got married and had a baby now gone.

katya is a poster all of us seriously respect over there.

AlwaysFocus

Golden Knight of the Realm
Katya got denied? Shes the only legit female who tried to come over it seems lmfao! Shes based let her in.

• 1Like