BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

SmoothShift

Buzzfeed Editor
Thanks to admin for giving me access to the Pol thread btw!

Nothing's stopping anyone from making new threads. If it becomes an issue, @Amod can merge them with something. If they suck, they get sent to the Rickshaw. If they don't have legs, they drop off into obscurity.

I'm all for more organization, so if you guys collectively are more of a autisticfocused group, it might even work out well!
Learn to use the new posts button...

View attachment 445900

And the notifications....

View attachment 445901

They make it easy to keep up with the discussions you are participating in. It mostly happens automatically but if you aren't getting notifications on a thread you want to keep track of, make use of the watch thread button...

View attachment 445902

It takes some getting used to, but it's actually much more efficient than just scrolling through thousands of threads.
This is so much better than vBulletin, it's unreal. A smooth interface that works, able to watch threads and notifications if you've received a reply are terrific QoL features.

• 1Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 1 users
Thanks to admin for giving me access to the Pol thread btw!

Thanks

This is so much better than vBulletin, it's unreal. A smooth interface that works, able to watch threads and notifications if you've received a reply are terrific QoL features.

how is pol is it good in there?

i will join if its good

Guys

It just occured to me that today here on FOH is in fact, the first time I have joined a new (new to me) online forum in almost a decade, which was when I joined the misc. And I joined the misc as a refugee from a different forum that got shut down back then.

Lawd... I feel fkn old right now lol

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users
If the boss is feeling generous he may give the newbs a stimulus. Last time most ran off once misc came back up, so he might be more cautious this time around. We shall see.

I for one would like to publically go on the record to express my eternal grattitude towards our new overlords as misc refugees here at FOH and that they have my full support.

Srs.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I suspect the misc is gone for good. I wont be posting on other forums.
Wish you sikk kunts all the best.

Piramparam, out👊
So you make an account to post a single goodbye post?

R.4204e98ea9ed05cf41f8b9baf29727e1

• 6Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 9 users