Rate my engineering workstation
20220628_175845.jpg

• 1Mother of God
  • 1WTF
  • 1Clown World
Reactions: 3 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I don't see a Taco Bell cup or poopsock, much less a single piece of trash, anywhere.

Motherfucker's glowing so hard I'm getting a sunburn through my screen.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>

BasedDepartmentinthehouse/10

Oh we've been there and done that with three (is it four) websites at this point. FOH, Rerolled, something, FOH?

Sooooo, like I was saying, sorry for your loss body bros, but these are greener pastures!

FoH...Small o for "of"

Greener in some respects but certainly bigger and more alive!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

NOSYMPATHY

Golden Squire
I just requested access to the politics section of the forums - came from Misc as well.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I made it. I know OP will be thrilled to hear it.

I know Bodhy, you were one of the first. I let them know about your four hundred paragraph dissertations im support of Establishment narratives too.

• 1Like
  • 1Midwit
  • 1NPC

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
I know Bodhy, you were one of the first. I let them know about your four hundred paragraph dissertations im support of Establishment narratives too.

See I have not made any posts here about our weaponized autists because I knew that either someone else would or they would do it all by themselves...JFL

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rate my engineering workstationView attachment 420559

Rolling toolbox made out of plastic, not steel
Wires dangling chaotically under desk
Not using the cable pass-through in desk
Inoffensive wireless headphones instead of a proper ampifier with giant speakers that can wake the dead
Modern keyboard with RGB lights instead of something beige and indestructible from 1986
Desk lamp installed in the one spot where your arms are going to smack into it whenever you turn to use the laptop

I rate this 1 out of 5 dirty fingernails

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm
In. Finally got a little time.

Did you apprise them of the rest of his lore?

And for that matter, you did warn them about Patricia, right? In all seriousness, that xer would go out of its way to have a place shut down just out of spite.

• 2Like

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
In. Finally got a little time.

Did you apprise them of the rest of his lore?

And for that matter, you did warn them about Patricia, right? In all seriousness, that xer would go out of its way to have a place shut down just out of spite.
Jake-Gyllenhaal.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Seeing a lot of freaks, geeks, weirdos, and miscreants up in here. Lots of new faces, too.

• 4Like