BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
In. Finally got a little time.

Did you apprise them of the rest of his lore?

And for that matter, you did warn them about Patricia, right? In all seriousness, that xer would go out of its way to have a place shut down just out of spite.

We've already survived a DoD investigation, I think we'll be ok. Our trannies? Not so much. Think at least two have gone an hero over the years.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kcadrenalin

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I made it. I know OP will be thrilled to hear it.
Mandatory preemptive meme for Bodhy. Welcome poop bro.

gqTOfhL.jpg

• 7Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 7 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
In. Finally got a little time.

Did you apprise them of the rest of his lore?

And for that matter, you did warn them about Patricia, right? In all seriousness, that xer would go out of its way to have a place shut down just out of spite.

I don't know if that retard will come over.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
You guys bring over any shitlibs? We running dangerously low on ours.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>

Oh we got one of those: Vanessa Vanessa

We used to have more but they massaged a shotgun with their toes.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
You guys bring over any shitlibs? We running dangerously low on ours.
We have several but not sure that the worst of them will come here to get their daily ethering!

I am not outing them and starting in on them in this thread because I want to see nature run it's course...

• 1Midwit
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm
We've already survived a DoD investigation, I think we'll be ok. Our trannies? Not so much. Think at least two have gone an hero over the years.
Oh we got one of those: Vanessa Vanessa

We used to have more but they massaged a shotgun with their toes.
That's good to hear, Pat is just a spiteful bitch with so much saltiness that xe's literally diabetic, and overall treats the bb misc like a toxic relationship. Actually asked for an account ban, then begged for it back, probably because sperging out calling people faggots and retards doesn't fly on reddit and twitter, despite otherwise being the perfect candidate for those places. So if misc actually does get shut down, Pat might Carradine with no where else to go.

If you really want them to post in the Politics Pit, B Bodhy and EctoCanuck EctoCanuck will show you a good time.
Just sending the chicken nugget to the wolves, huh?

As for Ecto, I'm more surprised he might actually be human and not a bot.

• 2Like

NOSYMPATHY

Golden Squire
So, will I be given the necessary currency to sign up for the politics section? I am still unable to enter the section.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
Amod Amod

Hand out some Latinum stimulus cash to these refugees.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
I suppose.

Though if I have to wait to get access for it after 2 week, might as well just stay on the MISC - only reason I came here was for the politics section.
I think that you can get it now if you ask Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule who mentioned something ITT about waiving the time requirement IIRC...

• 1Truth!