BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
That's good to hear, Pat is just a spiteful bitch with so much saltiness that xe's literally diabetic, and overall treats the bb misc like a toxic relationship. Actually asked for an account ban, then begged for it back, probably because sperging out calling people faggots and retards doesn't fly on reddit and twitter, despite otherwise being the perfect candidate for those places. So if misc actually does get shut down, Pat might Carradine with no where else to go.

Just sending the chicken nugget to the wolves, huh?

As for Ecto, I'm more surprised he might actually be human and not a bot.
Really though, if there's those types over there I don't want them here. I don't need the worry of people so openly hostile that they will go out of their way to report people to whatever authorities they think will have the maximum effect. I've had that drama, and while it can be entertaining for a while that doesn't really offset the trouble they ultimately cause. Better to just not have to deal with them in the first place.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Really though, if there's those types over there I don't want them here. I don't need the worry of people so openly hostile that they will go out of their way to report people to whatever authorities they think will have the maximum effect. I've had that drama, and while it can be entertaining for a while that doesn't really offset the trouble they ultimately cause. Better to just not have to deal with them in the first place.

He's being a little dramatic regarding the spitefulness (not compared to what this forum has seen), but I'll give you a point out if I see them post here. Everyone else is pretty chill with banter.

NYPat is the username they use. He's just more whiny than actually being spiteful or knowing how to have actual conversation.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You have to pledge allegiance to God Emperor Trump before you get access.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
You have to pledge allegiance to God Emperor Trump before you get access.

donald-trump-thumbs-up.gif

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 6 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
ExPatriot ExPatriot your avatar is awesome, but we do browse this site from works areas and that damn ass is so awesome.. what was i saying ?

anyways, don't be surprised in the future someone complains about it.

Who is she btw?