BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Good Boy Withlove GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
There’s a lot of overlap apparently between fags who visit bodybuilding websites and fags that play elf simulators.

WEIRD

• 9Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Looks like the thread on misc was nuked?

I nuked it since the forum doesn't appear to be going anywhere or changing yet. Waiting to see what Taipei Tai wants to do with it. Everyone knows where the real action's at if they want it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pickles_McFloofing

Lord Nagafen Raider
We have several but not sure that the worst of them will come here to get their daily ethering!

I am not outing them and starting in on them in this thread because I want to see nature run it's course...
Shit lib checkin in. I thought I was conservative until I heard Tucker Carlson laugh at the Matt Gaetz child trafficking charges. Fukk these fukkin weirdo cultist child humpin' conservatives. I thought libs were bad, then I find y'all conservatives are just as quick to whip it out to the nearest little kid. Gross. I'm all set to move to marz and leave humanity behind. Anyway, now I'm playing for the other team and trying to figure out which color of the rainbow to dye my hair. semi srs. I just hate both parties, so I will take up the position of the resident shit lib.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Shit lib checkin in. I thought I was conservative until I heard Tucker Carlson laugh at the Matt Gaetz child trafficking charges. Fukk these fukkin weirdo cultist child humpin' conservatives. I thought libs were bad, then I find y'all conservatives are just as quick to whip it out to the nearest little kid. Gross. I'm all set to move to marz and leave humanity behind. Anyway, now I'm playing for the other team and trying to figure out which color of the rainbow to dye my hair. semi srs. I just hate both parties, so I will take up the position of the resident shit lib.
1657214179471.png

• 8Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 8 users

kcadrenalin

Bronze Knight of the Realm
OK Groomer

• 5Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 9 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Wow can already tell you are a retard

5F75D25E-1765-4DFF-B1A5-289C694D9CC0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 2Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

PROCTA

Silver Squire
icecube-shut-up.gif

• 1Mic Drop
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users