BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

PROCTA

Silver Squire
I nuked it since the forum doesn't appear to be going anywhere or changing yet. Waiting to see what Taipei Tai wants to do with it. Everyone knows where the real action's at if they want it.
was looking for it earlier ... but yeah the talks calmed back down...again

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
[/QUOTE]
Shit lib checkin in. I thought I was conservative until I heard Tucker Carlson laugh at the Matt Gaetz child trafficking charges. Fukk these fukkin weirdo cultist child humpin' conservatives. I thought libs were bad, then I find y'all conservatives are just as quick to whip it out to the nearest little kid. Gross. I'm all set to move to marz and leave humanity behind. Anyway, now I'm playing for the other team and trying to figure out which color of the rainbow to dye my hair. semi srs. I just hate both parties, so I will take up the position of the resident shit lib.

At least you're honest about where you stand.

NOSYMPATHY

Golden Squire
So, we getting the usual NPC bots on here as well from the BB or are they not comfortable enough in their intelligence to actually debate?

I'd love to see the meltdowns some of them would have here.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
So, we getting the usual NPC bots on here as well from the BB or are they not comfortable enough in their intelligence to actually debate?

I'd love to see the meltdowns some of them would have here.

Which user are you from BB.com?

NOSYMPATHY

Golden Squire
Which user are you from BB.com?

As I said in the other MISC that someone made, I'd like to keep that to myself. You know, start fresh.

What I can guarantee, is that I am none of the NPC shills that have TDS pouring out my pores any chance I get to post on the forums.

I mean, if I was, I think I'd be more than happy to use the same username on both sites.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Slow
Reactions: 3 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
As I said in the other MISC that someone made, I'd like to keep that to myself. You know, start fresh.

What I can guarantee, is that I am none of the NPC shills that have TDS pouring out my pores any chance I get to post on the forums.

I mean, if I was, I think I'd be more than happy to use the same username on both sites.

SkepticalHippo.exe

• 1Like

NOSYMPATHY

Golden Squire
SkepticalHippo.exe

As I said, if I was anyone of them, do you think I'd pick a different name?

You know those guys would be more than happy to choose the same name they have on the MISC to make sure the jimmies they think they rustle, is rustled.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
As I said, if I was anyone of them, do you think I'd pick a different name?

You know those guys would be more than happy to choose the same name they have on the MISC to make sure the jimmies they think they rustle, is rustled.

I mean you can have a new username and still say who you are from the Misc.

NOSYMPATHY

Golden Squire
I mean you can have a new username and still say who you are from the Misc.

True, but I am no one really that posted much over there and I only had the account for maybe a year at best.

If you really want, I could PM you the name, if its something you really want to know.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oh god. Illegal migrants coming to take our shitposts.

Last edited:
  • 10Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 11 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
True, but I am no one really that posted much over there and I only had the account for maybe a year at best.

If you really want, I could PM you the name, if its something you really want to know.

I don't really understand trying to say a new start and keeping the username confidential, implying you didn't post a lot, and being a year old account.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I don't really understand trying to say a new start and keeping the username confidential, implying you didn't post a lot, and being a year old account.
Whoever the most degenerate and hated poster in that Misc thread was. Just imagine that is what they are hiding.

NOSYMPATHY

Golden Squire

Name was also pretty cringe, but I PM'd you my name just so you can stop worrying.

PROCTA

Silver Squire
I honestly thought we'd all just keep the same usernames lmao dudes want a fresh start n shih
I have a copyright on mine.. its across al boards

try and use it....have my team of 300 lawyers ready to fire off cease and desist ...very threatening letters

• 1Jonesing