BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Yes, because people have always been able to convert people with rational arguments on the internet

The science destroying part is pretty lulzy, considering a good chunk of the right wing are the cocksleeves of the Evangelicals, probably one of the most anti-science religious sects

You mean the ones that can clearly identify a woman are the anti-science ones in 2022?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Yes, because people have always been able to convert people with rational arguments on the internet

The science destroying part is pretty lulzy, considering a good chunk of the right wing are the cocksleeves of the Evangelicals, probably one of the most anti-science religious sects
Considering the left is completely devoid of any and all rational arguments, I see your dilemma.

• 1Clown World
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Doesn't mean much from a segment that thinks women magically appeared from a rib bone

One of those beliefs was developed and passed down for thousands of years before legends like that became absurd; the other was developed out of whole cloth 50 years ago by mentally ill people even after sex chromosomes were well understood. Remind me which one is more embarrassing to be associated with again?

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Cybsled

One of those beliefs was developed and passed down for thousands of years before legends like that became absurd; the other was developed out of whole cloth 50 years ago by mentally ill people even after sex chromosomes were well understood. Remind me which one is more embarrassing to be associated with again?

Given the amount of time involved, I would say the the religion part has it worse because they've had centuries to recant on dumb bullshit.

PROCTA

Silver Squire
Q:

Does this forum accept rear glute spreads as form of payment?

It was the Latinum of bb.com

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
1657669941105.png

• 7Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 7 users

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
HMU if you need access to the Politics forum, just say your BB.com username.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Q:

Does this forum accept rear glute spreads as form of payment?

It was the Latinum of bb.com
Over here mate.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users