BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
retard is suspended in midair and can't figure out to fold a pizza to eat it properly?
howtoholdpizza.jpg

James Franco GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Bodhy gives an unhealthy dose of well articulated MSM narratives.

Keeps the soul young.
Just out of interest, did you ever get around to reading that book I recommend: Network Propaganda?

I know you have this idea that the MSM exists purely for the purposes of misinformation, but I'm not buying it. I've got the evidence that the right-wing media ecosystem has the bigger problem with propaganda and conspiracy theories, disinformation and no reality checks, and it's not even close.

I mean, if you've got the right-wings data driven and scientifically supported answer to Network Propaganda, then bust it out. This is my issue with right-wing: They don't actually get their information from published works and journal articles with actual epistemic standards and peer review, and statistical analysis. It all seems to be bootstrapped out of thin air within the hermetic circle of ideology, and amplified purely by hearsay and gossip.

It's just that you keep saying Trump is a bang-up guy who's the target of the MSM's demonization, but why can't I find any rigorous published work that supports this? I read for years before I joined the R/P. Every shred of printed word I could find just reinforced the idea that Trump was a degenerate, conman, fraud and a liar who should never have gotten anywhere near politics. And nothing to the contrary.

I mean, Trump is said to be this amazing iconoclast by his acolytes. I can find people who say the same thing about Hitler, or Jim Jones, Mussolini, or any of history's assholes.

P.S The R/Pers are keeping tabs on my activity here over the ten day ban period. They're gossiping about back in the R/P, and the usual suspects, too. As if following someone around and keeping tabs on their activity on the same forum wasn't creepy/aspie/OCD enough, now they're stalking someone on another forum.

Just watch. I bet one of them is creeping on me in here and will copy/pasta it back at R/P to paly gossip girl.

Last edited:
  • 3Moron
  • 2Potato
  • 1Committed
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It's just that you keep saying Trump is a bang-up guy who's the target of the MSM's demonization, but why can't I find any rigorous published work that supports this? I read for years before I joined the R/P. Every shred of printed word I could find just reinforced the idea that Trump was a degenerate, conman, fraud and a liar who should never have gotten anywhere near politics. And nothing to the contrary.
are you getting your timelines mixed up? the media only started shitting on trump and politics when he sort ran w/ that green party in 2012 then when he really started in 2015

before that he was a media darling and the apprentice was reguarly a top 10 reality tv show that brought dead celebrities back to life.

and trust me, i grew up in nyc reading the daily news and nyp everyday, if they needed a good headline, they'd find something on trump.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
I've got no problem with Trump as a reality TV host. I made that abundantly clear at the old forum. I never really would have launched my crusade against him if he knew his place: A trust fund kid wasting his father's money on stupid vanity projects.

It's when he entered politics that this changed for me.

But this doesn't really answer my question directed at Rob. I'm asking for actual published work, written by an author of repute, who shows definitely that everyone who despises him is full of shit. You'd think there'd be someone from the right wing with some degree of clout who could push back against this torrent of supposed disinformation.

It's just that Trump's critics are too numerous, too unanimous, too articulate, too well-educated, and in too many high places. I can't see how this is some sort of masterminded disinformation campaign anymore than UFO coverups or 9/11 truthism.

• 2Potato
  • 1Committed
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 5 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I've got no problem with Trump as a reality TV host. I made that abundantly clear at the old forum. I never really would have launched my crusade against him if he knew his place: A trust fund kid wasting his father's money on stupid vanity projects.

It's when he entered politics that this changed for me.

But this doesn't really answer my question directed at Rob. I'm asking for actual published work, written by an author of repute, who shows definitely that everyone who despises him is full of shit. You'd think there'd be someone from the right wing with some degree of clout who could push back against this torrent of supposed disinformation.

It's just that Trump's critics are too numerous, too unanimous, too articulate, too well-educated, and in too many high places. I can't see how this is some sort of masterminded disinformation campaign anymore than UFO coverups or 9/11 truthism.
awitsretarded.gif

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Masakari Masakari , B Bodhy , Lanx Lanx .

If you guys want to get further in to that discussion, take it to the pol pit and ping me where you want these last few posts moved to.
i mean if you want to initiate the new guy, sure, if this guy is going through life and can't see the differences in left and right wing media bias then he's squinting more than me

• 3Worf
  • 2Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
i mean if you want to initiate the new guy, sure, if this guy is going through life and can't see the differences in left and right wing media bias then he's squinting more than me
We'll take the discussion to the other forum, but I've got books, articles etc. that demonstrate the night and day difference between the leftist/centrist ecosystems and the right-wing.

I've never seen the equivalent analysis for the right-wing. Only conspiracy theories and in-group bias and grandiose claims that they're all victims of some mass disinformation campaign.

• 2Pathetic
  • 2Potato
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 5 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
We'll take the discussion to the other forum, but I've got books, articles etc. that demonstrate the night and day difference between the leftist/centrist ecosystems and the right-wing.

I've never seen the equivalent analysis for the right-wing. Only conspiracy theories and in-group bias and grandiose claims that they're all victims of some mass disinformation campaign.

Take this from someone who triggers the collective hive mind of this forum so badly that they nominated me "asshat 2021"

You really won't last long here with attempted debates like the above, plus your posting style is grating

Your basic premise is so fundamentally flawed that you'll get laughed at, the argument itself is so laughably false that it's easily disproven, people will round on you, you'll end you replying to multiple people and start increasing your level of vitriol and you won't last long

And this is coming from someone who saw that your reputation was following you and thought that everyone here should start fresh, especially in the eyes of the mods here

And from someone who isn't American, leans left on non culture war issues, and who has previously debated many many topics here with opposite points of view

But nope, you're doing yourself no favours here

Let's see if you lash out at me, someone who's giving you advice. That should tell us who we are dealing with

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Lol we have a new Kewl dad.

It'll take awhile, but you'll self immolate too. Enjoy Lithose's disciples

• 3Worf
  • 2Like

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I have no idea why anyone would want this here, like shitting up the Bat Flu thread, its the same rehashed bull shit every time, either complete fabrications that they just regurgitate without following up on; or arguing in bad faith. Walsh figured it out the other day, there’s nothing for it, its just waiting for the coaster to fly off its rails. These fucking people need you to believe that men can get pregnant, s a f e. a n d. e f f e c t i v e. It’s what plants crave

Balkanize and Isolate

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Take this from someone who triggers the collective hive mind of this forum so badly that they nominated me "asshat 2021"

You really won't last long here with attempted debates like the above, plus your posting style is grating

Your basic premise is so fundamentally flawed that you'll get laughed at, the argument itself is so laughably false that it's easily disproven, people will round on you, you'll end you replying to multiple people and start increasing your level of vitriol and you won't last long

And this is coming from someone who saw that your reputation was following you and thought that everyone here should start fresh, especially in the eyes of the mods here

And from someone who isn't American, leans left on non culture war issues, and who has previously debated many many topics here with opposite points of view

But nope, you're doing yourself no favours here

Let's see if you lash out at me, someone who's giving you advice. That should tell us who we are dealing with
So what's the fundamentally flawed premise? That right-wing media has a bigger problem with propaganda, falsehood and insularity?

Because I've got the evidence to back all of this up. Anyway, might be time to take it the pol section.

• 1Pants on Fire!
  • 1Moron
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 2 users

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm
What did you get banned for Bodhy?

Oh and the obligatory....

tehwxwd.png
Racism. No kidding, either.

Just out of interest, did you ever get around to reading that book I recommend: Network Propaganda?

I know you have this idea that the MSM exists purely for the purposes of misinformation, but I'm not buying it. I've got the evidence that the right-wing media ecosystem has the bigger problem with propaganda and conspiracy theories, disinformation and no reality checks, and it's not even close.

I mean, if you've got the right-wings data driven and scientifically supported answer to Network Propaganda, then bust it out. This is my issue with right-wing: They don't actually get their information from published works and journal articles with actual epistemic standards and peer review, and statistical analysis. It all seems to be bootstrapped out of thin air within the hermetic circle of ideology, and amplified purely by hearsay and gossip.

I mean, Trump is said to be this amazing iconoclast by his acolytes. I can find people who say the same thing about Hitler, or Jim Jones, Mussolini, or any of history's assholes.
P.S The R/Pers are keeping tabs on my activity here over the ten day ban period. They're gossiping about back in the R/P, and the usual suspects, too. As if following someone around and keeping tabs on their activity on the same forum wasn't creepy/aspie/OCD enough, now they're stalking someone on another forum.

Just watch. I bet one of them is creeping on me in here and will copy/pasta it back at R/P to paly gossip girl.
HM5N23o.gif

You really don't read your own thoughts before hitting post, do you? You're going to put off miscugees and our hosts alike.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users