BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

She got them little goblin titties.

Bust A Nut GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
We only ban the very worst of faggots here.

I like to tell myself that being mediocre in all respects is really the best policy overall.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Sinistkir13

Golden Squire
the misc mods are faggots prob wont be going back after this ban
What did they ban you for?

I swear, it seems like people who dare post in regular misc get fucked over, while R&P is just obvious alts returning like a revolving door.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

havoc00

Bronze Knight of the Realm
What did they ban you for?

I swear, it seems like people who dare post in regular misc get fucked over, while R&P is just obvious alts returning like a revolving door.
Just posted a world star video, it was edited too showed no nudity. A week earlier I was banned for racism for this thread title. Man gets beat up for using the N word.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just posted a world star video, it was edited too showed no nudity. A week earlier I was banned for racism for this thread title. Man gets beat up for using the N word.
You get banned for typing "Nuclear"?

• 3Worf

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The title I posted was dude gets beat up for saying the N word, didnt spell the word out.

HAHAHAHAHA

Jesus fucking Christ

pfft, amods here are faggots too.

STFU you drooling fucking retard

The current Mods are way more hands off than previous Mods have ever been, and LRR is willing to ban the fucking worst nightmare shitposters who try to smear feces all over the walls.

Even the OG FOH forum moderation was much worse. The Moderation in the last year or two is probably better than it has ever been.

I mean, FFS, they even added Soygen Soygen and his literal AMOD claim to fame is doing as little as fucking possible.

Just be honest - your issue isn't with the Mods. Your issue is with LRR adding harrows, LOL

• 3Mic Drop
  • 3Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 8 users