BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Also FOH administration we ideally need a unique identifier for Misc'rs. Some of us coming over have been on the Misc for 20+ years.

Must be a way we can verify it too whether it's just having a certain amount of Miscers verifying someone or what. But we need to carry over Misc original join dates.

I joined may 2004.

1668443360812.jpeg

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm
too bad we don't have the faggotry reaction in here, cause i want to start faggoting anyone who says 'phaggot'

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Wait... we can say faggot here?

Edit: nice

Well some of us are allowed to say that word but only if you are also a faggot. Luckily my 3rd cousin on my mothers side was part faggot so that gives me a pass. It's kind of how politicians use being part Indian.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
it's like watching a bunch of children learning new a curse word and then screaming it non-stop. Makes one wanna grab a shutgun

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
it's like watching a bunch of children learning new a curse word and then screaming it non-stop. Makes one wanna grab a shutgun

This is why Right leaning forums > Left leaning forums.

Or another comparison is Liberals travelling to Florida during COVID to enjoy the freedom they took from everyone else in their home states.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
This is why Right leaning forums > Left leaning forums.

Or another comparison is Liberals travelling to Florida during COVID to enjoy the freedom they took from everyone else in their home states.

isn't Florida where old people go to die? why would anyone wanna go to a place that smells of death, cubans and kosher food

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Will you teach me of this shutgun you speak of?

congratulations, you spotted a spelling error. That has never happened on his board. As for the reward you may go and suck off one of your gym buddies whilst trying to gargle "no homo"

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
isn't Florida where old people go to die? why would anyone wanna go to a place that smells of death, cubans and kosher food
Get your head out of the 80's and 90's. Old people havent been able to sell their houses (with loans on them still) in NY and outright buy a house in FL for the last 20 years. NC, SC and parts of AZ are the hotspots for elderly now.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Also FOH administration we ideally need a unique identifier for Misc'rs. Some of us coming over have been on the Misc for 20+ years.

Must be a way we can verify it too whether it's just having a certain amount of Miscers verifying someone or what. But we need to carry over Misc original join dates.

I joined may 2004.
VEtV9ZB.gif

You'll get your join date like it is and like it. ReRolled, morenetz, OG FoH join dates anyone?

HOWEVER! I could maybe do a usergroup so you asshats could tag each other like '@misc'...