BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
I emailed bodybuilding.com support and got this reply
Hello,

We are aware of the issues you are experiencing with the forums. Currently our data center is down. This is causing various system outages for both us and our customers. Please be assured that our teams are onsite working to restore power as soon as possible. Unfortunately, there is no estimated time for restoration at this time.

Thank you,
Privacy Support Team

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users
lol, amateur hour. Not surprised. Probably isn't even a "Datacenter", just a spun up VM at someone's office running 15 year old vBulletin.

Hopefully the mods will all rope.

Ministeroflust

Mr. Poopybutthole
Here you go.
What did I say here that was wrong you illiterate ph0ggot?

A miscer wanted to have sex with an underaged sixteen years old girl, and I told him it is illegal depending where he lives. I have lived in France for a couple of years, and I know the legal age is 15, but if he were to sleep with a 15 years old where I am currently living in NYC, he would go to jail. They have laws for a reason and he should obey the law of the land.

Now how retarded are you if you cannot understand what I said?

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user

Ministeroflust

Mr. Poopybutthole
"you just need to obey the law of the land" isn't open to interpretation.

Go back and read what you said, pedo.
You stupid ass. Of course you have to obey the law of the land otherwise your ass will be in jail.

Tell me you are retarded without telling me you are retarded

AlwaysFocus

Golden Knight of the Realm
What did I say here that was wrong you illiterate ph0ggot?

A miscer wanted to have sex with an underaged sixteen years old girl, and I told him it is illegal depending where he lives. I have lived in France for a couple of years, and I know the legal age is 15, but if he were to sleep with a 15 years old where I am currently living in NYC, he would go to jail. They have laws for a reason and he should obey the law of the land.

Now how retarded are you if you cannot understand what I said?
tumblr_pf4w65v6xb1wxwjebo1_500.gifv

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
I just alerted Scooterbrah, but I know he's very busy so he may not show up.

fnatic too. He’s traveling a lot. We still about dc comics and PlayStation. And interact and gaff accounts there of course . I’m guessing Is scooter still into mma boards maybe Sherdog? I am going to go get high.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user