BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
It took me a lot of research to find this place lol. Hopefully they restore misc.
I have to admit, there's actually a part of me that kind of doesn't want it to. I'm too addicted to that place, and have already been significantly more productive (with a fair bit of boredom mixed in for sure) in the few days that it's been down.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Wasn't there also the "other" misc? The one that all the nudes got posted to? That one gone too?
captain hook smiling GIF

• 12Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
If it is, people like Doodhy and SillieBazzille are going to kill themselves because they won't have a right leaning forum to spew their extreme leftist agenda on.

Boy, do I have some news for you

Problem is by "finer things" you mean reposting the same Asian cunt over and over, and pedo-style weeb shit. No matter how many times you try Bubbles Bubbles nobody is gonna be into that shit.

I'm into hot asian chicks, just not when Bubbles Bubbles posts them

And I'm saying that as a hot blasian supermodel.

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Jandels

Golden Knight of the Realm
Quick update courtest of Gunieadago585
IMG-20221115-WA0001.jpg

The more I read about it the more it seems like its only down temporarily. Which is good news brahs.

Don't get me wrong, this forum seems awesome and full of great people, and I really appreciate you all taking us in like this.

Butwehavetogoback.jpg I'm not sure you want us all moving here long term lmaoo.

This is our 'brother' forum now brahs, a home away from home, much respect!

• 7Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 7 users

JTMiscer

Golden Knight of the Realm
I checked all the alt miscs (numisc, fitmisc) I could think of, but they were all dead.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user