BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Nija

<Silver Donator>
What are the political leanings of the majority of this forum? On misc most on us are right wingers . There’s Biden cels too but most of us are not. Nor are most of us vaxxed.
super straight, pure blood, ultra maga

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 6 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
What are the political leanings of the majority of this forum? On misc most on us are right wingers . There’s Biden cels too but most of us are not. Nor are most of us vaxxed.
We have Qanon threads.

king of the hill deal with it GIF

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 5 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Let me just say, we have a "Trump" post reaction in the /pol area.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jandels

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hey, do you guys have a woodworking thread? I had a look through 'grown up stuff' and couldn't see one.

Also - is replying to old threads frowned upon? Whats the etiquette

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Hey, do you guys have a woodworking thread? I had a look through 'grown up stuff' and couldn't see one.

The only real rule is the golden rule which is - Don't be a fucking cunt.

Nobody would mind if you bumped a thread you were interested in. People would get annoyed if you necro'd a bunch of old threads just because. Also you are allowed to make a thread if we didn't have one.

51dYOdAHnOL._AC_SY780_.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Jandels

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hey, you wouldn't by chance be interested in podcasts, would you?

If thats a joke, I don't get it.

I'm more of an audiobook guy, I like golden age sci fi read to me. The worst one was Ray Bradbury himself reading Fahrinheiht 451 - It was almost unintelligible.

My favourite podcast is Welcome to Nightvale, and if you are looking for ideas, I would recommend 'Black Hands' a true crime podcast.

If you are trolling me then disregard lmao

• 4Like
  • 2Worf

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

I'm more of an audiobook guy, I like golden age sci fi read to me. The worst one was Ray Bradbury himself reading Fahrinheiht 451 - It was almost unintelligible.

My favourite podcast is Welcome to Nightvale, and if you are looking for ideas, I would recommend 'Black Hands' a true crime podcast.

1200x743.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Triggered

iabs

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wow, I was almost going to start posting here again only to see the misc recently resurrected from the dead.

Thank God, the autistic meltdowns and chicken nugget squishing these no-life fuckwits do here at the mere instance of contradiction is beyond insufferable. I mean, look at the last 20 pages and the sweaty spergouts that were had at the mere thought of me returning here.
The poo poo goes in the toilet, not on the walls Bodhy, we've talked about this.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

thats a forum joke, the previous faggot site owner said we didn't need a dedicated podcast subforum and to just use the music subforum, then some aspies decided to flood the music forum w/ podcast threads, cuz thats what we are

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users