BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
For those interested: Wincel, or someone under that name, tried to register here. He was using a blacklisted email though and I recognized the name so that was a big, fat:

rubber_stamp_rejected_300_wht.gif

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
shit when did this thread get so long? was there another round of purges?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

SmoothShift

Buzzfeed Editor
All of these innovative message board features and you guys keep crawling back into the sewer. I'm ashamed of you Misc bro's
a large portion of their thread activity falls under these categories:

frequent demoralizing threads deliberately antagonizing people
frequent demoralizing race baiting threads where responding would fall afoul of mods
sad and cringe threads where no self respecting man would type them out
frequent America hate threads written by shills or Jews larping as something else
frequent threads that are the opposite of what's actually happening in the world (economy booming or something equally stupid)
talking about the good old days like back in 2000

There's like 60 redditor type posters there and some are extremely hostile. Posting a good thread at the wrong time means your thread dies and you get attacked by a dozen people.

Nobody I know in real life can stomach stuff like that on a regular basis.

If there was a way to salvage it, I'd say go ahead, but whoever owns that place doesn't seem to care and let a leftie mod have access to the complaints email. So any grievances would get you double banned lol.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

katya422

Golden Knight of the Realm
I did my time. Got my latinum NATTY. Ill be posting in your "politics" section soon!!!

I just found out I can't view or comment in Politics. So I have to wait to clock enough credit?

Not important, I just saw that the last user was going by Chanur. I read the Chanur series decades ago. Not sure if I still have my old paperbacks, but I was curious if he/she is a C.J. Cherryh fan.

I went through a weird etymology rabbit hole this morning because of this post. Apparently the proper plural for penis is "penes" and not "penises."

I can't wait to impress my friends and family with my newfound knowledge.

TIL

So how long until your site shits the bed again? I heard you aren't allowed to discuss the twitter files there because of some faggot mods or something.

News to me. I posted up screenshots of the first drop. Can't say that I have been keeping up with it all on twiiter. The main thing that has been getting re-tweeted today is the bit about the FBI flagging social media posts.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just found out I can't view or comment in Politics. So I have to wait to clock enough credit?

Not important, I just saw that the last user was going by Chanur. I read the Chanur series decades ago. Not sure if I still have my old paperbacks, but I was curious if he/she is a C.J. Cherryh fan.

TIL

News to me. I posted up screenshots of the first drop. Can't say that I have been keeping up with it all on twiiter. The main thing that has been getting re-tweeted today is the bit about the FBI flagging social media posts.
You can summon people to drag their ass into the convo if you want to ask them directly with the @ symbol in front of their name. For example just use Chanur Chanur

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
To answer the question the name is indirectly from the character in the Chanur series. My friend suggested the name for EverQuest and it just stuck with me. I later found out it was a from a book.

• 1Galaxy Brain

SmoothShift

Buzzfeed Editor

TIL

I know its not my place to make decisions but Katya is worth fast tracking. She's a great contributor and enjoys discussing things.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
So for fast-tracking, if you're trying to get a dude fast-tracked you need to PM Soygen Soygen a dick pic (preferably erect). If it's chick, you just PM me some tit pics.

Easy peasy.

• 3Like
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Worf

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So for fast-tracking, if you're trying to get a dude fast-tracked you need to PM Soygen Soygen a dick pic (preferably erect). If it's chick, you just PM me some tit pics.

Easy peasy.
Feminine penises only, please.

• 4Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 7 users

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
I used an AI writing assistant using the prompt "why bodybuilding is gay" to come up with this essay:

WARNING: Text may contain sensitive content

Bodybuilding is often seen as a macho sport, but it’s also one of the gayest activities out there. From its flamboyant costumes to its over-the-top poses, bodybuilding has long been associated with LGBTQ culture. But why? Let’s take a look at three reasons why bodybuilding is so gay.

First off, let's talk about the outfits involved in bodybuilding competitions: shiny spandex shorts and tank tops that highlight every muscle on your physique! This clothing choice screams queer pride and could easily be mistaken for something from an 80s aerobics class or even a drag show runway. And don't forget about all those colorful accessories like headbands and wrist wraps that add just enough sparkle to make any gym rat feel fabulous!

Second, let's discuss the poses used by male competitors during their routine – they are often exaggeratedly masculine yet strangely graceful movements which can only be described as “gay AF." Whether it's flexing their biceps while arching their backs or striking dramatic hand gestures while posing shirtless onstage; these moves definitely have some sassiness behind them! Not to mention how much time must go into perfecting each pose - this requires dedication which many would say takes real courage (something we should all admire).

Finally, there’s no denying how much camaraderie exists between members of the same gender within this activity – whether they're helping each other out at practice sessions or offering words of encouragement before big shows; these moments create bonds that are anything but heterosexual in nature…which makes sense considering who tends to dominate this field (hint hint!). All in all, if you ever find yourself wondering why people think bodybuilding might be ‘gay' then hopefully now you have some answers!

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I used an AI writing assistant using the prompt "why bodybuilding is gay" to come up with this essay:

WARNING: Text may contain sensitive content

Bodybuilding is often seen as a macho sport, but it’s also one of the gayest activities out there. From its flamboyant costumes to its over-the-top poses, bodybuilding has long been associated with LGBTQ culture. But why? Let’s take a look at three reasons why bodybuilding is so gay.

First off, let's talk about the outfits involved in bodybuilding competitions: shiny spandex shorts and tank tops that highlight every muscle on your physique! This clothing choice screams queer pride and could easily be mistaken for something from an 80s aerobics class or even a drag show runway. And don't forget about all those colorful accessories like headbands and wrist wraps that add just enough sparkle to make any gym rat feel fabulous!

Second, let's discuss the poses used by male competitors during their routine – they are often exaggeratedly masculine yet strangely graceful movements which can only be described as “gay AF." Whether it's flexing their biceps while arching their backs or striking dramatic hand gestures while posing shirtless onstage; these moves definitely have some sassiness behind them! Not to mention how much time must go into perfecting each pose - this requires dedication which many would say takes real courage (something we should all admire).

Finally, there’s no denying how much camaraderie exists between members of the same gender within this activity – whether they're helping each other out at practice sessions or offering words of encouragement before big shows; these moments create bonds that are anything but heterosexual in nature…which makes sense considering who tends to dominate this field (hint hint!). All in all, if you ever find yourself wondering why people think bodybuilding might be ‘gay' then hopefully now you have some answers!
The future truly is now.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf

katya422

Golden Knight of the Realm
To answer the question the name is indirectly from the character in the Chanur series. My friend suggested the name for EverQuest and it just stuck with me. I later found out it was a from a book.
TFS.

I remember them being really fun books. The only human character was a guy named Scully or Sully IIRC.

Easy peasy.

Make sure you post the big black monsters over in this thread Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread
I'll take tit pic donations for votes anytime frens.

Feminine penises only, please.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Originals

Okay. I will keep that in mind.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users