BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
If you think you're going to have it better here because the people in charge aren't dysfunctional, I've got some bad news for you.

• 1Mic Drop
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Stress Wtf GIF

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I didn't think a thread full of half naked gym avatars constantly saying phaggot and peanor could get any gayer, yet here we are

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

JTMiscer

Golden Knight of the Realm
lol misc is gonna be on the news again. I'm so glad I left that shithole. I tried telling all you retards but none of you listen you just keep feeding the beast. I told you the mods were making things worse, I told you the bad posters were gaslighting, I told you to push back against all the garbage that you let infest the place, but the only thing that happened was that I got attacked constantly when I tried telling people truths and none of you backed me up.

The problem with miscers is when someone gets treated like shit instead of defending him, you all just let it happen. Good riddance to a shit forum, I can't wait until it dies.

I love the screenshots too. It makes some of you look like what you are. Zero empathy mental patients. For anyone upset at what I'm saying, go to misc right now and look at the top 3 threads and appreciate the fact that you nor I post there. Fuck misc, I'm SO glad I left when I did.
dBtUTvg.gif

• 4Worf

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I didn't think a thread full of half naked gym avatars constantly saying phaggot and peanor could get any gayer, yet here we are
How you gonna curl a bro if you don't get him rock hard first?

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

AlwaysFocus

lol misc is gonna be on the news again. I'm so glad I left that shithole. I tried telling all you retards but none of you listen you just keep feeding the beast. I told you the mods were making things worse, I told you the bad posters were gaslighting, I told you to push back against all the garbage that you let infest the place, but the only thing that happened was that I got attacked constantly when I tried telling people truths and none of you backed me up.

The problem with miscers is when someone gets treated like shit instead of defending him, you all just let it happen. Good riddance to a shit forum, I can't wait until it dies.

I love the screenshots too. It makes some of you look like what you are. Zero empathy mental patients. For anyone upset at what I'm saying, go to misc right now and look at the top 3 threads and appreciate the fact that you nor I post there. Fuck misc, I'm SO glad I left when I did.
Hahhahahahhhahahaa you fucking retard Negged!!

AlwaysFocus

I did my time. Got my latinum NATTY. Ill be posting in your "politics" section soon!!!

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
It's penor, bro. No one knows what a peanor is. Probably some fag shit.

I went through a weird etymology rabbit hole this morning because of this post. Apparently the proper plural for penis is "penes" and not "penises."

I can't wait to impress my friends and family with my newfound knowledge.

• 3Worf
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So how long until your site shits the bed again? I heard you aren't allowed to discuss the twitter files there because of some faggot mods or something.

• 1Clown World

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Plus there are just so many words for penis. Must be a hell of a list.

• 1Worf

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I went through a weird etymology rabbit hole this morning because of this post. Apparently the proper plural for penis is "penes" and not "penises."

I can't wait to impress my friends and family with my newfound knowledge.
There are some on this board who consider the proper plural of penis to be "getting lucky on a Saturday night".

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So how long until your site shits the bed again? I heard you aren't allowed to discuss the twitter files there because of some faggot mods or something.
just like how before elon, you weren't allowed to talk about pedos on twitter,

it only protects the pedos