BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
He whined like a bitch. Doesn't that count?
Im Not No Way GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Hey Bodhy, how was your day?
It was fine until that unpleasant and unforeseen incident.

I also can't see the politics and affairs forums here. What happened? Are they deleted, or has my access been revoked somehow? Talking about Ukraine and Covid etc. is my main motivator for being here. At least until I sort out this ban. I kinda don't want to move in here permanently. You know how I feel about this place.

• 1GreNeg

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

I also can't see the politics and affairs forums here. What happened? Are they deleted, or has my access been revoked somehow? Talking about Ukraine and Covid etc. is my main motivator for being here. At least until I sort out this ban. I kinda don't want to move in here permanently. You know how I feel about this place.
Maybe Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule knows.

Also, if you're going to post here, have the common decency for a Christmas avatar.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm

I wanted something more in your lane that you can understand. I hope i choose well!

fuckoff.jpg

• 1Like

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
I do know: his access was revoked.

It's because he's a POS and I don't trust him after what he said about our forum and its people.

Maybe reddit will have him.
Lol, what did I say? Was it the thing about FOH being some of the angriest, extremist, paranoid, nugget squishing aspie shitheels I've ever had the misfortune of encountering?

If so, that is my opinion and I'm entitled to it. I also don't get why you'd revoke my access to just those forums rather than ban me outright. Pretty thin skinned of you.

• 1GreNeg

joz123

Potato del Grande
Lol, what did I say? Was it the thing about FOH being some of the angriest, extremist, paranoid, nugget squishing aspie shitheels I've ever had the misfortune of encountering?

If so, that is my opinion and I'm entitled to it. I also don't get why you'd revoke my access to just those forums rather than ban me outright. Pretty thin skinned of you.
Who Cares Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Maple Leaf Canada GIF by Tim Hortons UK & IE

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

I actually came to this thread specifically to reply to Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule decision but I might as well address it to you instead:

"Normally I'd be against shutting out one of the few left-leaning posters but B Bodhy is genuinely one of the most disingenuous posters I've seen. It's not just the fact that he wagered actual money that we were all fat and never mentioned it again or responded when I showed him my single digit body fat. But the constant "waaaah I hate this place, I'm NEVER coming back, you're all racist" posts are just trash. Needless to say, here he is again telling us how much he hates being forced to post here. If you hate it that much then why the fuck are you complaining. Just fuck off to whatever hellhole of the internet will have you. I suggest politics section of avforums which has the most ridiculous left wing echo chamber and retard mods I've ever seen."

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users