BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

SmoothShift

Buzzfeed Editor
I actually came to this thread specifically to reply to Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule decision but I might as well address it to you instead:

"Normally I'd be against shutting out one of the few left-leaning posters but B Bodhy is genuinely one of the most disingenuous posters I've seen. It's not just the fact that he wagered actual money that we were all fat and never mentioned it again or responded when I showed him my single digit body fat. But the constant "waaaah I hate this place, I'm NEVER coming back, you're all racist" posts are just trash. Needless to say, here he is again telling us how much he hates being forced to post here. If you hate it that much then why the fuck are you complaining. Just fuck off to whatever hellhole of the internet will have you. I suggest politics section of avforums which has the most ridiculous left wing echo chamber and retard mods I've ever seen."
The problem with allowing people like Bodhy is that they create alts, infect thinking, sway weaker users, lower discourse, create an atmosphere of toxicity, cause pages and pages of mudslinging, repel good posters, and get you further away from good discussion. The guy is clearly screwed up if you know all the things he's done, which misc can let you know about.

Sadly, people like Bodhy are usually protected on the rest of the internet. If one wanted to invite the bots, the shills, the aggressors, the narrative, the hostility of the worst of Twitter, Reddit, Instagram, TikTok, Washington Post, and all that other trash, then you let people like him in and then good people leave.

Sometimes good people come back, often times they don't.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
I actually came to this thread specifically to reply to Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule decision but I might as well address it to you instead:

"Normally I'd be against shutting out one of the few left-leaning posters but B Bodhy is genuinely one of the most disingenuous posters I've seen. It's not just the fact that he wagered actual money that we were all fat and never mentioned it again or responded when I showed him my single digit body fat. But the constant "waaaah I hate this place, I'm NEVER coming back, you're all racist" posts are just trash. Needless to say, here he is again telling us how much he hates being forced to post here. If you hate it that much then why the fuck are you complaining. Just fuck off to whatever hellhole of the internet will have you. I suggest politics section of avforums which has the most ridiculous left wing echo chamber and retard mods I've ever seen."
I don't recall ever saying you were racist? I mean, the GOP and the right-wing are notorious for their racism and bigotry but I do not recall every saying you were racist. And you taking my bet hyperliterally and not understanding colloquialism would vindicate my 'aspie shitheel' thing.

Ain't "forced" to post here. I can leave any time I like and I do do so. These are my first posts in like 6 weeks? I won't lie though, I love seeing you and your ilk go into nugget-mashing meltdowns whenever I post here. It's quite the laudable feat to merely exist around someone and send them into hand-flapping spergrage.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Slow
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 3 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
The problem with allowing people like Bodhy is that they create alts, infect thinking, sway weaker users, lower discourse, create an atmosphere of toxicity, cause pages and pages of mudslinging, repel good posters, and get you further away from good discussion. The guy is clearly screwed up if you know all the things he's done, which misc can let you know about.

Sadly, people like Bodhy are usually protected on the rest of the internet. If one wanted to invite the bots, the shills, the aggressors, the narrative, the hostility of the worst of Twitter, Reddit, Instagram, TikTok, Washington Post, and all that other trash, then you let people like him in and then good people leave.

Sometimes good people come back, often times they don't.
This is another load of steaming bullshit. I've always advocated for good and rigorous discussion and so have the other leftist posters. It's the Trumpers who ruin the forums with their incessant insulting and childishness and 20 on 1 bully attacks.

We "infect thinking" by challenging your ludicrous conspiracy theories and your exclusive diet of the insular right-wing propaganda network. We infect thinking by merely introducing ideas you don't happen to agree with.

What is it with people like you who have this insatiable need to be angry about something, to the point where you literally invent boogeymen out of thin air? Just constantly ascribing false motives, evil intentions, nefarious agendas where they simply don't exist. The fact you need to use 'doody on the wall' insults from 2021 and can't use anything from this year at all would evidence that.

Are you just another safe-space needing pansy that literally cannot post anywhere on the internet unless every other soul there agrees with you?

• 2Picard
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Moron

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lol, what did I say? Was it the thing about FOH being some of the angriest, extremist, paranoid, nugget squishing aspie shitheels I've ever had the misfortune of encountering?

If so, that is my opinion and I'm entitled to it. I also don't get why you'd revoke my access to just those forums rather than ban me outright. Pretty thin skinned of you.
I made it my sig, you worthless cocksucker. GTFO.

Season 3 Leave GIF by Martin

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

SmoothShift

Buzzfeed Editor
I joined here to get away from people like him. Just reading that kind of unwarranted hostility on a regular basis is unhealthy.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I too would like to see more left wing posters here but not Bohdy. Smug, shitty posts with no substance that lower the level of discourse. I support Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule 's extrajudicial banning in this case.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 7 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I've always advocated for good and rigorous discussion and so have the other leftist posters. It's the Trumpers who ruin the forums with their incessant insulting and childishness and 20 on 1 bully attacks.

So I only but rarely venture into the Politics thread, and I think my only interaction with you has been in this thread here.

So without participating in whatever 'Trumpism' you're babbling about, I've still managed to come away with the impression that you're just an annoying shithead that likes to create drama wherever you go. You strike me as a passive aggressive Beta shitposter who not only can't keep his fucking gob shut, but actually goes out of his way to seek out whatever discord he can find.

If you think we put any sort of credible value on someone who wants to stir the pot for no other reason than to create disruptions, under the auspices of 'free thinking' or playing devil's advocate, then you're dumber than I thought.

You came here having rubbed at least one other forum entirely the wrong way, to the point they all warned us about you. Then you immediately showed up here and did the same thing.

I used to defend people like you, having thought that banning morons was a nuclear option better left unused. But the issue isn't your political leanings. The issue is *YOU*. We've had countless people like yourself that are simply disruptive, no matter how valuable you think yourself to be.

We've been a community for 20+ years, and we simply don't need another Tanoomba Tanoomba , @Jerle, @Ol'scratch, @Column, Q qwerty , Vanessa Vanessa , kegkilla kegkilla , tyen tyen and @Trexx, etc etc etc.

No one owes you a damned thing. Yet you come here, act like a jackass, essentially dare Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule to ban you, and then whine like a bitch about it.

TL;DR: get fucked

• 8Like
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So I only but rarely venture into the Politics thread, and I think my only interaction with you has been in this thread here.

So without participating in whatever 'Trumpism' you're babbling about, I've still managed to come away with the impression that you're just an annoying shithead that likes to create drama wherever you go. You strike me as a passive aggressive Beta shitposter who not only can't keep his fucking gob shut, but actually goes out of his way to seek out whatever discord he can find.

If you think we put any sort of credible value on someone who wants to stir the pot for no other reason than to create disruptions, under the auspices of 'free thinking' or playing devil's advocate, then you're dumber than I thought.

You came here having rubbed at least one other forum entirely the wrong way, to the point they all warned us about you. Then you immediately showed up here and did the same thing.

I used to defend people like you, having thought that banning morons was a nuclear option better left unused. But the issue isn't your political leanings. The issue is *YOU*. We've had countless people like yourself that are simply disruptive, no matter how valuable you think yourself to be.

We've been a community for 20+ years, and we simply don't need another Tanoomba Tanoomba , @Jerle, @Ol'scratch, @Column, Q qwerty , Vanessa Vanessa , kegkilla kegkilla , tyen tyen and @Trexx, etc etc etc.

No one owes you a damned thing. Yet you come here, act like a jackass, essentially dare Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule to ban you, and then whine like a bitch about it.

TL;DR: get fucked
I would legit take Trexxy back before keeping Bodhy. At least Trexxy taught me new words like "totes" and "jelly". And flashed her "d-cups" once or twice.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit Qwerty isn't still banned? And he's been active? Fucking kek

I guess the best way to get out of a permaban is to just wait until the forum migrates to a new iteration, LOL

I blame suineg

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Holy shit Qwerty isn't still banned? And he's been active? Fucking kek

I guess the best way to get out of a permaban is to just wait until the forum migrates to a new iteration, LOL

I blame suineg
Pretty sure that's a different qwerty. Check the join date.

EDIT: Column. Damn, there's a name I haven't heard in a while. Dude used to get in fights with everyone, seemingly on purpose and just to fight.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!