BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Of course I have sigs turned off, who wants a bunch of superfluous whatever taking up space as they scroll!
angry eric cartman GIF by South Park

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Lol, what did I say? Was it the thing about FOH being some of the angriest, extremist, paranoid, nugget squishing aspie shitheels I've ever had the misfortune of encountering?

If so, that is my opinion and I'm entitled to it. I also don't get why you'd revoke my access to just those forums rather than ban me outright. Pretty thin skinned of you.
Why does this guy keep complimenting us when we keep insulting him, is this reverse pyshcoloigically?

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

SmoothShift

Buzzfeed Editor
Why does this guy keep complimenting us when we keep insulting him, is this reverse pyshcoloigically?

He was probably abused growing up. Abuse victims either becomes very submissive, or the opposite, very angry and hostile. Nothing gives people a right to abuse others.

I am the former, started becoming the latter, and working my way out. He feeds off the negativity. He wants people to hurt as bad as he does. It's a victory for him to make others feel his pain. Because then he doesn't feel so alone. He can't make others like him so this is a workable alternative for him. What he really needs is ptsd counseling. All of this is speculation of course

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
He was probably abused growing up. Abuse victims either becomes very submissive, or the opposite, very angry and hostile. Nothing gives people a right to abuse others.

I am the former, started becoming the latter, and working my way out. He feeds off the negativity. He wants people to hurt as bad as he does. It's a victory for him to make others feel his pain. Because then he doesn't feel so alone. He can't make others like him so this is a workable alternative for him. What he really needs is ptsd counseling. All of this is speculation of course

That sucks, I’ve been there; broken family

Not to be flippant, but emotional men aren’t a path forward

Try Jiu-Jitsu

Stop eating processed soy bull shit

Nothing on this forum should “hurt” you, if words hurt you, at this point in your life, this is one of the worst forums you can be on

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

SmoothShift

Buzzfeed Editor

Try Jiu-Jitsu

Nothing on this forum should “hurt” you, if words hurt you, at this point in your life, this is one of the worst forums you can be on
I have lots of resources for PTSD and CPTSD if someone actually wants to get better. Jiu Jitsu is an awesome idea assuming the person doing it wants to do it to get the anger out and not genuinely hurt innocent people.

Sorry to hear about your family, it sucks. Same here.

As far as being hurt by words goes, to be fair everyone has their limit.

A person like me is quick to get sad or angry, but that's because I didn't process things properly when they happened, so it's like I'm ready to blow at any moment which is why I work on my emotional self frequently now. It's not like I'm weak. I've actually endured far more than most people. I just never knew why or what to do about it or how to stick up for myself. A person like me is on empty as far as that goes. I'll be fine eventually, but there is a lot of emotional work to do. Once I process all of it and heal properly and get supportive and healthy relationships, I'll be just like anyone else. The scars won't be deep or reactive and it'll be just another thing that was. My life isn't horrible by any means, just very different from most for the time being.

The problem with someone like Bodhy is that he's too egotistical to even admit to himself that this is what he is and has become. Until he stops denying it and decides to take action, he'll be an abusive narcissist / punching bag that defies common sense.

However if you specifically mean this forum, then I can't imagine being reactive because most people here are sane and coherent (compared to Bodhy this is undeniable). Small man to man quips and jabs are normal. Its what guys do. Outright hostility isnt. Anyone should get mad when they're being attacked viciously. Everyone's cool here. Misc has many people like Bodhy though. Reddit is full of them too. They will attack and dehumanize you for acting normal. It's a little different to jump all over someone who gaslights and attacks the hell out of you for no reason.

Last edited:

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck? Bodhy isnt some sad case of a broken person. He is a worthless faggot who thinks his opinion is better than those who disagree with him and he believes that he is smart enough that his version of reality is the correct one. He is a dumb faggot, not some poor abused child.

• 6Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Try Jiu-Jitsu

He is Australian. Thus he is beyond hope.

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Like

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
What the fuck? Bodhy isnt some sad case of a broken person. He is a worthless faggot who thinks his opinion is better than those who disagree with him and he believes that he is smart enough that his version of reality is the correct one. He is a dumb faggot, not some poor abused child.
Partially correct on the 'not a broken person' part. I'm a highly educated and successful man at the end of my PhD. So please spare me the trashy internet psychology, it's the epitome of cringe.

Although, if I hazarded a guess I would say the one who squeals like an autistic child at the mere sight of disagreement might be the better candidate for broken person.

• 1Pants on Fire!
  • 1Moron
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Partially correct on the 'not a broken person' part. I'm a highly educated and successful man at the end of my PhD. So please spare me the trashy internet psychology, it's the epitome of cringe.

Although, if I hazarded a guess I would say the one who squeals like an autistic child at the mere sight of disagreement might be the better candidate for broken person.
We have gone over this. Your PhD is in trash, proven by the fact that you can only describe what you work on using buzzwords from first page of googling what you claim to study. And doing a PhD does not make one highly educated or successful so that's a stupid claim. Your behavior here however supports what I wrote about you. And so, shut the fuck up faggot.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
What's really crazy to look at notice how every single BB.com poster that came over with the except of doodie has a positive reaction score, now notice how far in the negative his is.. That is really fucking hard to do. The faggotry is almost impressive.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider

On The Spectrum Rainbow GIF

This faggot has absolutely ZERO self awareness.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 5 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
We have gone over this. Your PhD is in trash, proven by the fact that you can only describe what you work on using buzzwords from first page of googling what you claim to study. And doing a PhD does not make one highly educated or successful so that's a stupid claim. Your behavior here however supports what I wrote about you. And so, shut the fuck up faggot.
The PhD is in this:

These aren't buzzwords, they're just part of a technical vocabulary which is commonplace in any academic field. Feel read the wiki and share your thoughts. but a PhD, short of an honorary doctorate or Doctor of Science, is the highest education one can receive. It's per se the definition of highly educated.

Angry nerd.

What's really crazy to look at notice how every single BB.com poster that came over with the except of doodie has a positive reaction score, now notice how far in the negative his is.. That is really fucking hard to do. The faggotry is almost impressive.

That's because the other miscers are all extremist right-wing conspiracy theorists anti-vaxxer nutcases. I'm the only leftist or liberal leaning poster who came across, and I only post extremely sporadically because the forum just is that, extremist conspiracy theorist anti-vaxxer nutcases. And of course, angry nerds.

Congrats, you committed an appeal to popularity and a severe sampling bias in the one post. Double the fail.

EDIT: So what if I asked you to show some evidence of your claims? Is there anything you could provide that I couldn't easily explain away as childish tribalism. Of course not.

Angry nerd.

• 3NPC
  • 1Salty
  • 1Moron

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider
B Bodhy Smooth Brain Phil said you had a very concerning meltdown in discord today. Can you please explain your meltdown? Thanks.

• 4Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Jonesing

401Delta

N00b
401Delta is another one of those hyper aggressive hostile misc posters. Letting him or MinisterOfLust in would be a bad idea. I see one of you already caught on.

Toss me on the Katya is super cool pile.
Show us on the doll where I touched your mom.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users