BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
There are threads in the Screenshot section that have a lot of boobs, does the Misc discord have that?

(Apr0n strings subforum)

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
There are threads in the Screenshot section that have a lot of boobs, does the Misc discord have that?

(Apr0n strings subforum)

64e219a542c7f697027e4a9720ad378f.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Hans, bring out the zyklon b. We have guests. it seems like fucking manboobed shriveled dicked 'roided taint lickers are trying to invade our utopia again. CLOSE THE BORDERS!!!

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
The Misc (especially the R/P - with fags like Bodhy, NYPat, etc. constantly filling the place with complete nonsense) has really been growing less and less entertaining. I probably wouldn't even care that much if it actually was down for good for this time.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I will still never forgive you fags for sending Bodhy over here. May your site chip and shatter.

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 7 users

HADES

Lord of the Underworld
I will still never forgive you fags for sending Bodhy over here. May your site chip and shatter.
That phaggot and ministerofpedolust. Neither one belong anywhere near normal society. Or kids.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Did we already establish which community is more fucked in the head? BB or FOH?

FOH has a lot of autism but the degeneracy is relatively tame compared to what is out there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fate0311

Macho Ma'am
<Banned>
Did we already establish which community is more fucked in the head? BB or FOH?

FOH has a lot of autism but the degeneracy is relatively tame compared to what is out there.
MISC mogs FOH but i thought that was inherently obvious

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user