BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Fate0311

Macho Ma'am
<Banned>
still down nice pissant site and company you have bb.com faggots
we always have the elbo room

FoH reminds me of that old army navy surplus store that has an unsealed, dirty, cold concrete floor, smells of must, has poor lighting, low ceiling, you feel like you just walked into some windowless cos-play store that appears more like a bunker than anything else, the isles are packed with shit that looks like it came straight from vietnam the guy behind the counter smells like beef and cheese, has an old CRT TV playing Rambo First Blood and is wearing army fatigues. The place just creeps me the fuck out and I am homesick for the MISC.

Alternativley, it feels like I have been removed from my home and into a foster home. I am unfamiliar with it, it feels awkward, and i don't feel settled in enough to just walk into the kitchen and rummage through the cabinets for food.

Last edited:
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
This is what happens when you have unlimited immigration from a land of meatheads.

#sendhthemhome

• 3Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Headturner1

Misc Refugee
This is what happens when you have unlimited immigration from a land of meatheads.

#sendhthemhome
That day is dead there. Only a fraction of that community even lifts anymore. Why lift when it’s all about face?

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Now I DO like illegal powders...

al pacino drugs GIF

havoc00

Lord Nagafen Raider
we always have the elbo room

FoH reminds me of that old army navy surplus store that has an unsealed, dirty, cold concrete floor, smells of must, has poor lighting, low ceiling, you feel like you just walked into some windowless cos-play store that appears more like a bunker than anything else, the isles are packed with shit that looks like it came straight from vietnam the guy behind the counter smells like beef and cheese, has an old CRT TV playing Rambo First Blood and is wearing army fatigues. The place just creeps me the fuck out and I am homesick for the MISC.

Alternativley, it feels like I have been removed from my home and into a foster home. I am unfamiliar with it, it feels awkward, and i don't feel settled in enough to just walk into the kitchen and rummage through the cabinets for food.
yea this place kinda sucks but I guess its our second home discord sucks too

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user