<Banned>
happy Easter

Attachments

• 20240331_175432.jpg
    20240331_175432.jpg
    508.9 KB · Views: 15

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
I was hoping we’d last until 2025 for the election ban bet we have had every presidential election since 2004.
I guess I'll just have to imagine the meltdowns and possible suicides of Sillie, Peggy, Rapeypat, and Ministerofchildlust in November.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wonder when it settles in that its never coming back up

Meditate had emailed them and they said they had a power outage and they were working to resolve it. Hopefully it's up and running by Monday or Tuesday. They had a 3-4 day outage a couple years ago, that's how we all ended up here.

If it's not back up by Tuesday, then it might be over.

• 2Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Fate0311

Macho Ma'am
<Banned>
I guess I'll just have to imagine the meltdowns and possible suicides of Sillie, Peggy, Rapeypat, and Ministerofchildlust in November.
unfortunatley I believe it has come to a point where too much voter fraud is going to take place. or he will be in prison.

• 1Like

Fate0311

Macho Ma'am
<Banned>
The average MISC'r would fornicate with another man if it secured a MAGA victory. Can FoH say the same?

• 1Seriously?
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Fate0311

Macho Ma'am
<Banned>
Trump doesn’t need any faggotry to win. He already won two back to back presidential elections about to be a 3rd.
You are crazy if you don't think the dems are going to go full throttle on Trump here in a couple months if he isn't already in jail.

Nevermind the voter fraud that is going to take place.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
You are crazy if you don't think the dems are going to go full throttle on Trump here in a couple months if he isn't already in jail.

Nevermind the voter fraud that is going to take place.
Who becomes President has nothing to do with who wins elections.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

DevilMayRage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just remembered I made an account here.

Do I get free chit here as a migrant?...I'm claiming asylum.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers