BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
The more I think about it, the more I want an official world forum. Everyone posts in the subforum of the city, in the subforum of state, in subforum of nation, in subforum of the continent. It would bring everyone together more. We would be able to spy on other nations forums and see whats up with them. They can spy on us and see what we are all about. I'm on Adderall right now so I think this would really save the world guys.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Big goobaaa

Bronze Squire
Which miscers mother did I smash over the weekend?

Attachments

• IMG_4514.jpeg
    IMG_4514.jpeg
    497.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fate0311

Macho Ma'am
<Banned>
The more I think about it, the more I want an official world forum. Everyone posts in the subforum of the city, in the subforum of state, in subforum of nation, in subforum of the continent. It would bring everyone together more. We would be able to spy on other nations forums and see whats up with them. They can spy on us and see what we are all about. I'm on Adderall right now so I think this would really save the world guys.
you have a lot of fucking nerve.

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Geez us were approaching WMXL weekend ffs! Now we need that misc section back up at least for the boys, and girls, to discuss Dwayne Johnson’s first time booking one of these. The Rock is in charge of creative booking now he pretty writes the scripts and outcomes, yup. Him and Paul “Triple H” Levesque. And Vince will never be mentioned again on tv. But damnit, we need the misc!