BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Lol @ Bodhy ducking my lifting bet and hiding here
I already updated my avi back on BB.com. Just LOL at even remembering or caring about a thread you made literally a year ago like it was yesterday(I didn't even remember it until you brought it up just now). What a fucking goober.

Rent-free, and why don't you call out the dozens of right-wing queers who actually don't lift?

• 2Imbecile
  • 2Moron
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

The Mongler

Blackwing Lair Raider
1712074538868.png

t6WZmln.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users

Big goobaaa

Bronze Squire
I already updated my avi back on BB.com. Just LOL at even remembering or caring about a thread you made literally a year ago like it was yesterday(I didn't even remember it until you brought it up just now). What a fucking goober.

Rent-free, and why don't you call out the dozens of right-wing queers who actually don't lift?
for someone with such a high level education and tons of phds you have a terrible memory

brain is probably rotted from that syphilis, gotta stop sleeping with trannys smh

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
You bros don't need a sub forum, just find a thread that interests you and shitpost with the rest of us.

• 1Like

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
fuck you. you don't get to tell us what we want. our trust is earned, not given.
I don't give a shit about any of you dudes and I certainly don't give a fuck about earning any of your trust, lol. If you need your own safe space then go start something new from scratch and get off our nuts.

• 1Mic Drop
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I don't give a shit about any of you dudes and I certainly don't give a fuck about earning any of your trust, lol. If you need your own safe space then go start something new from scratch and get off our nuts.
Our nuts are the saltiest.

Big goobaaa

Bronze Squire
New FWB is based tbh

She got me a bunch of test because she went to planned parenthood and identified as a trans so they prescribed her gear

IMG_4520.jpeg

• 3Like
  • 1Clown World
Reactions: 3 users

Fate0311

Macho Ma'am
<Banned>
The forum infrastructure is equivelant to a house with 300 different rooms. We just want a centralized location to post threads without it being fucking granularized up the ass like you guys feel the need to do.

Like jesus christ is it that bad to just add a sub-forum labeled MISC REFUGE CAMP? Not even asking for food and water, just a fucking roof over out heads.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
The forum infrastructure is equivelant to a house with 300 different rooms. We just want a centralized location to post threads without it being fucking granularized up the ass like you guys feel the need to do.
That's why you should take another Addy and create your own. This forum was recommended for R/P, Gaming, & Sports folks, not general Misc autists.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big goobaaa

Bronze Squire

Like jesus christ is it that bad to just add a sub-forum labeled MISC REFUGE CAMP? Not even asking for food and water, just a fucking roof over out heads.
Go fuck yourself you don’t even own a real tractor

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande

Mike Judge GIF by Idiocracy

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users