<Gold Donor>
Fucking 24ers.

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

• 6Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
they're not sending their best folks. there's radical liberals, there's mentall illness, theres faggots, and some i assume, are good miscers.
Depends on your definition of "good".

99% of the posts on the misc are about about trying to overcome being an incel, being deeply concerned about what other people will think of them if they do X, Y, or Z, and spamming pics of instathots.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big goobaaa

Bronze Squire
Depends on your definition of "good".

99% of the posts on the misc are about about trying to overcome being an incel, being deeply concerned about what other people will think of them if they do X, Y, or Z, and spamming pics of instathots.
I posted a pic of some Indian I smashed and got banned for it smh miscers claiming it was some hooker or something smh even provided pics of her cuck and everyone thought it was me jfl

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The Mongler

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you don't like it here, I can easily fix your problem.

But no, you're not getting a subforum so you can duplicate all the threads that are already here with more biceps and less IQ. Fit in here, as guys like Mongler have, or fuck off to reddit or wherever.
I may have unfairly raised your expectations. You can't expect these animals to be on my level

• 3Like
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
I may have unfairly raised your expectations. You can't expect these animals to be on my level
Between Bodhy, Fate, ecto and now Goober coming here and immediately starting his desperate internet validation seeking...the Misc isn't being represented incredibly well.

• 2Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
I don't give a shit about any of you dudes and I certainly don't give a fuck about earning any of your trust, lol. If you need your own safe space then go start something new from scratch and get off our nuts.
Dassit, Maine. Just find the subforums for your interests and go post in them. FOH is a good forum when you use it this way (not even shitposting, it's discussing stuff with like-minded fellows). It's why I stayed around.

If miscers just want to hang around and smear each other's cum all over their faces, they're more than capable of starting their own little forum.

• 2Dislike
  • 1Moron
  • 1Slow
Reactions: 3 users

Big goobaaa

Bronze Squire
Between Bodhy, Fate, ecto and now Goober coming here and immediately starting his desperate internet validation seeking...the Misc isn't being represented incredibly well.
You don’t even lift peanut head get your old ass outta here smh one of the worst posters on the misc always got something to say but never contribute anything of value