BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I don't know. I'm starting to get comfortable with this forum. I like the setup they got. Its a superior forum really. Wish Misc was like this.

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

AchtungPanzer

Golden Knight of the Realm
I don't know. I'm starting to get comfortable with this forum. I like the setup they got. Its a superior forum really. Wish Misc was like this.
Das it mane, I made an account here the last MISC was down, but this time seems permanent.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Fukk brahs, is the MISC's tour officially over? Had it finally laid down to rot?
Who cares, really. Probably for the best. Did you notice how like everyone there was some scientifically illiterate, functionally illiterate, conspiracy theorist, science denier, mentally ill, right-wing extremist nut job? The hive mentality was beyond ridiculous and any other opinion wasn't met with intelligent discussion, but insults and anger.

It's a vile breeding ground for putrid shit. Some people there have their literal entire lives revolve around the forum and get way too consumed by it. Hopefully now they can go the fuck outside and have an actual life.

If they've cement shoed the cunt and thrown it into the sea, I wouldn't really lose any sleep.

• 3Dislike
  • 1Salty
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 4 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
That was easy. I thought the thread was about doing steroids, not jews. Lol

Different kind of juicing in these parts compadre.

#omar chaparro #compadres #compadres movie GIF by pantelionfilms

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Did you notice how like everyone there was some scientifically illiterate, functionally illiterate, conspiracy theorist, science denier, mentally ill, right-wing extremist nut job?

Stop, we already told you they were our kind of people.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

HADES

Lord of the Underworld
Who cares, really. Probably for the best. Did you notice how like everyone there was some scientifically illiterate, functionally illiterate, conspiracy theorist, science denier, mentally ill, right-wing extremist nut job? The hive mentality was beyond ridiculous and any other opinion wasn't met with intelligent discussion, but insults and anger.

It's a vile breeding ground for putrid shit. Some people there have their literal entire lives revolve around the forum and get way too consumed by it. Hopefully now they can go the fuck outside and have an actual life.

If they've cement shoed the cunt and thrown it into the sea, I wouldn't really lose any sleep.
This retard says there’s no way Covid could from a lab that engineers covid. Fucking brain dead parrot.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Big goobaaa

Peasant
Really don’t get bodhy tbh we’ve all seen what you really like srs

fat, ugly and most likely smell. Plus your weird obsession with body fluids and trannys

seek help somewhere else

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider

Speaking of putrid shit..

I really enjoy how no matter what forum you end up on, you're in the very small minority that believes the insane liberal shit you do.

Love this for you, Peggy.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Really don’t get bodhy tbh we’ve all seen what you really like srs

fat, ugly and most likely smell. Plus your weird obsession with body fluids and trannys

seek help somewhere else
I'm not the one obsessed with trannies. I never post about them except to call out people obsessed with them. Didn't you see my latest avi, and my frequent cologne posts in the cologne thread? I smell nice AF, son. I always get compliments on my smells.

I can guarantee you this: I smell better than the majority of FOH users, who likely smell like Cheetos, farts, and squashed chicken nuggets.

• 4Moron
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
I'm not the one obsessed with trannies. I never post about them except to call out people obsessed with them. Didn't you see my latest avi, and my frequent cologne posts in the cologne thread? I smell nice AF, son. I always get compliments on my smells.

I can guarantee you this: I smell better than the majority of FOH users, who likely smell like Cheetos, farts, and squashed chicken nuggets.
All of that cologne can't hide the smell of the shit that's caked under your fingernails, shit smearing tranny fucker.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Drunkninjamaster

Trakanon Raider
The Misc is basically just a bunch of trolls and their alts arguing with the last remaining true Miscers...and their alts. Most of the quality posters bailed a long time ago.

I can't remember the last time I engaged in a thoughtful discussion or read something that made me think on the Misc. There is pretty much little value to it anymore.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Just a warning to those who want to talk about 'gear' or roids, or any other illegal drugs: I can't host anything on this site that is illegal, that's a quick path to getting a knock on the door from the the blue jacket squad. So advertising, describing methods to acquire, etc are verboten. Talking about their effects, your experiences, hypotheticals, and that sort of thing is fine. If it becomes a problem you'll be warned first and the offending post edited. After that the punishments will escalate if you continue to not understand the whole lines and boundaries concept.

As for discussing mental illness, if you're trying to do so seriously there's the Grownup section. Trolling, personal attacks, and unserious discussion is frowned upon to the point of disallowed in that section. For other types of discussions on this topic(sigh), there's Off Topic or Screenshots. As a reminder, Screenshots and its subforums are the only NSFW parts of the forum, if you've got something that's even maybe NSFW, post it there.

Thank you honored immigrants, hopefully you continue on your path to integration in this fine and mature*snicker* community.

• 8Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
times like these I wish I was Amod Amod . But I'm not a homo so that automatically disqualifies me from the job.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1GreNeg
  • 1OK, Sure

HADES

Lord of the Underworld
Fukk brahs, is the MISC's tour officially over? Had it finally laid down to rot?
This place is better. For most of us it’s just the nostalgia of the old days of misc and habit that is keeping us there. Sure there are few pros but life requires change.

• 3Like

HADES

Lord of the Underworld
I find it interesting how Fraudhy is universally hated across the internet. Maybe one day he will be a case study in a shitty online college course about dumb fucks that people despise.

and I’m not saying that to be a dick. I’m saying that as a man who dislikes shit-smearing, tranny-fucking, fraudulent, dumb commie faggots.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users