BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

CalmWind

N00b
I like what I'm seeing. Everytime I post on the misc R/P about the tunnelers, I get a lot of hate. It's so obvious they don't assimilate and work against Christian conservative american culture. They're like a fifth column. They are ferociously tribal and don't assimilate well, they undermine economies, push degeneracy, and nowadays their allegiance is to Israel. A lot of them don't care what happens to America, as long as we keep sending Israel the $$

Last edited:
  • 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I like what I'm seeing. Everytime I post on the misc R/P about the tunnelers, I get a lot of hate. It's so obvious they don't assimilate and work against Christian conservative american culture. They're like a fifth column. They are ferociously tribal and don't assimilate well, they undermine economies, push degeneracy, and nowadays their allegiance is to Israel. A lot of them don't care what happens to America, as long as we keep sending Israel the $$
we have a thread for "tunneler" tricks, we notice

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The first page of this subforum shows posts from 2022. The fuk LMAO

ded forum?

Qy03keO9.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
There is a cancer called a Wincel on Misc....he fucks chickens and is a general annoyance.
Hopefully he gets smacked around after finding his way here. Freaking insufferable cunt.
Compared to faggots like Sillie, Pat, Bodhy, Groomer MOL, etc...Wincel isn't even THAT bad overall.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick bitch suck my dick.

• 1Mother of God

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I may have unfairly raised your expectations. You can't expect these animals to be on my level
You’ve been the only one to successfully integrate and on top of that become a consistently solid poster.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I remember posting here back in 1999-2005 time. I remember retarded rickshaw had this one grey scale image of a rickshaw. I was a kid like 12 years old. I spammed that picture all over this forum. I got banned. Ahahahaha. I think it was "RIDE THE RICKSHAW" or something like that. Forgive me its been a long time. I'm aware of the rickshaw. Maybe I'll make a schizophrenia thread.
Jasker Jasker is this your alt?

• 1Jonesing