BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

AKD123

Peasant
You want me to fuck your dying mom's asshole with my grown up dick? IDK brah, people shit themselves when they die...
Uh huh. You know who i am on the misc? Im the guy who would literally slit your fucking throat. Have fun pussy behind the computer cause one day your smart mouth is gonna get you fucked up. wish i was the guy to do it. Fuck you and this faggot ass place. Id make you my bitch literally. Now fuck off kid. im sure ill get banned for that but i dont care. maybe ill dox your little bitch ass. see how you like me now pussy

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Heywood

<Banned>
Uh huh. You know who i am on the misc? Im the guy who would literally slit your fucking throat. Have fun pussy behind the computer cause one day your smart mouth is gonna get you fucked up. wish i was the guy to do it. Fuck you and this faggot ass place. Id make you my bitch literally. Now fuck off kid. im sure ill get banned for that but i dont care. maybe ill dox your little bitch ass. see how you like me now pussy
lmfao

if ur mom is actually dying, sry brah

but I bet she was still a sloot

Last edited:

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Hahaha. It begins.

Watch Out Now Andre Braugher GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

• 1Like

AKD123

Peasant
She is dying and its hard. thats why people shouldnt joke about parents. im watching her die and its hard. she wieghs 78 pounds.

Anyway Fate just popped another addy on the mischord again. phaggot never stops. hope he has a heart attack. he probably sucks dick for addy. I know your watching this Fate. Just called you a phaggot you phaggot

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bald Brah

Golden Squire
It’s like having the misc, but only one thread that is a disaster. Why is anyone paying attention to this Bodhy thing? I just skip over that (which doesn’t leave much thread to read lol).
Right? These people look as dumb as him going on about him for pages and pages. Just ignore and move on with your life. Don't waste any more time on that supreme faggot.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AKD123

Peasant
im just bored. and everyone on miscord says its over. after 20 years im gonna be pissed as hell. not even a reach around. they better not of just pulled the plug

• 1Like

Bald Brah

Golden Squire
im just bored. and everyone on miscord says its over. after 20 years im gonna be pissed as hell. not even a reach around. they better not of just pulled the plug
That's one of the biggest problems with misc. The trolls get way too much attention. That's why they never move on to greener pastures. If people stop engaging with them they'll leave. I can't believe people want that retard dusty here.

• 1Like

AKD123

Peasant
That's one of the biggest problems with misc. The trolls get way too much attention. That's why they never move on to greener pastures. If people stop engaging with them they'll leave. I can't believe people want that retard dusty here.
I just ignore her but ill take her over SS any day. I just wanted to strangle that fucker. Same with elterrible. Hate those phaggots. But the good outwieghs the bad. I hope its not real this time. i dont think so

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
For me, I'm picturing the high-rapper no-life miscers like this right now, and having a mighty laugh:

8lihlo.jpg

LOL.

• 2Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

JTMiscer

Golden Knight of the Realm
I always hope it’s not true but rumor is he died actually :( iirc allegedly in a motorcycle accident :(. very sad if true cuz he was always a great guy, always really liked him even back before he started the texting stuff and got known as Black Jesus
He's alive. I pm'd him on the misc and he responded and said he still lurked occasionally but stopped posting

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Heywood

<Banned>
She is dying and its hard. thats why people shouldnt joke about parents. im watching her die and its hard. she wieghs 78 pounds.

Anyway Fate just popped another addy on the mischord again. phaggot never stops. hope he has a heart attack. he probably sucks dick for addy. I know your watching this Fate. Just called you a phaggot you phaggot
Fuark brah. Feels. When my mom died, it was pretty shit too. It's hard losing a parent. You'll get through it eventually brah.

• 1Like

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
I actually kind of hope it is done. I haven't had the discipline to totally quit the place on my own. This has been a much better and more productive week without the Misc. (and some of the massive faggotry there), that much is for sure.

• 1Like

AKD123

Peasant
I actually kind of hope it is done. I haven't had the discipline to totally quit the place on my own. This has been a much better and more productive week without the Misc. (and some of the massive faggotry there), that much is for sure.
I know but after 20 years its like WTF? Its pretty popping on the miscord though. Explosivemidget and RICH are fucking around. Too bad Fate is still there popping aaddy

Heywood

<Banned>
It is way better for my mental health to not be on misc. But at the same time, IDK...I always come back. Like herpes.

• 1Like

AKD123

Peasant
Ive been on the misc so long the damage is done. Not like i was on it that much anyway until this happened. Made a friend there and it was an actual SHE! If your cool the real girls will actually talk to you there

Heywood

<Banned>
Ive been on the misc so long the damage is done. Not like i was on it that much anyway until this happened. Made a friend there and it was an actual SHE! If your cool the real girls will actually talk to you there
GIRL = "guy in real life"

• 1Like