BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
It is way better for my mental health to not be on misc. But at the same time, IDK...I always come back. Like herpes.
I don't think it's good for anyone's mental health, TBH. There is nothing about a hate filled safe space which endears it to anyone. Even those for whom said safe space would cater to.

Because hate is not something you want to base a philosophy on. No successful movement has ever been based off of hate. And hatred is a bad, bad emotion to be consumed by. Hate is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. It will tear you up inside and put you at risk for major mental illness.

I've been much more productive too, without the Misc. Much more actual work being done without being in back and forth debates with faggots who won't even listen to what you have to say and just double down on their opinions regardless.

I was only ever there because of a problem with procrastination and a desire to debate online again when a major world incident happened (Covid). But I need to be out in the world earning real money with a real career, so I think it's time to fuck that Nazified shithole off for good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

notsoshocking

Lord Nagafen Raider
Jesus fucking Christ, I've been lurking a couple of days, and one thing is clear.

Bodhy is the absolute worst of us.

piece of shit

• 6Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 8 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Jesus fucking Christ, I've been lurking a couple of days, and one thing is clear.

piece of shit
Oh look, another stupid cunt who has absolutely nothing to offer a forum other than a hit and run insult. Yet another brainless pod indistinguishable from 1000 other miscers.

Y U spew hatred around for no reason?

• 1Moron
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

AKD123

Peasant

piece of shit
hes trolling. he wont shut the fuck about it. im having a good time over on miscord with the real OGs for right now. Even Ibby popped in lol

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
hes trolling. he wont shut the fuck about it. im having a good time over on miscord with the real OGs for right now. Even Ibby popped in lol
I'm not trolling. I call out safe space needing fags/brainless pods who are indistinguishable from 1000 other miscers all fitting the one stereotype.

That shit needs to be called out because it's toxic AF. Pretty old trick to try and denigrate and run down someone's name by calling them a troll.

• 2Moron
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 2 users

AKD123

Peasant
Oh look, another stupid cunt who has absolutely nothing to offer a forum other than a hit and run insult. Yet another brainless pod indistinguishable from 1000 other miscers.

Y U spew hatred around for no reason?
Stop trolling faggot. what haave you EVER contributed? I cant think of a single thing except you being defensive. You asked me one thing about martial arts and it was late and i gave you a damn good answer with that Krav Maga video i posted. Not a thanks or a rep nothing. I remember. I remember everything

• 1Like

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Stop trolling faggot. what haave you EVER contributed? I cant think of a single thing except you being defensive. You asked me one thing about martial arts and it was late and i gave you a damn good answer with that Krav Maga video i posted. Not a thanks or a rep nothing. I remember. I remember everything
Watchoo mean? Here or on bb.com? I always have debates and discussions about modern affairs, politics, philosophy, science, sports, hobbies etc. I don't even remember this Krav Maga vid because I don't meticulously record down all my internet interactions and relive them blow by blow.

I'd still be having political discussions here if I wasn't cancelled from the politics section. I still post in the other subforums here and always have been.

REally man, if you can't control your temper when someone disagrees with you, that's on you. If you do that IRL you're gonna have a bad time. I actually think a decent proportion of miscers and R/Pers are just Russian bots just trying to spew hatred for no reason.

• 2GreNeg
  • 2Moron
Reactions: 3 users

AKD123

Peasant
Maybe try being grateful to the people who do try to help instead of ignoring them. You ignore the people who tried to help you and remember everyone who is tired of your shit. Look in the fucking mirror instead of having your victim complex. Take the advice who is smarter than you mr PhD

AKD123

Peasant
Watchoo mean? Here or on bb.com? I always have debates and discussions about modern affairs, politics, philosophy, science, sports, hobbies etc. I don't even remember this Krav Maga vid because I don't meticulously record down all my internet interactions and relive them blow by blow.

I'd still be having political discussions here if I wasn't cancelled from the politics section. I still post in the other subforums here and always have been.

REally man, if you can't control your temper when someone disagrees with you, that's on you. If you do that IRL you're gonna have a bad time.
LOL YOU ARE THE ONE with a problem. Ive tryed beig nice but i honestly cant tell if you are trolling me or if you are this mental. Either way im done here. Dont respond to me. have fun dude. im done

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Maybe try being grateful to the people who do try to help instead of ignoring them. You ignore the people who tried to help you and remember everyone who is tired of your shit. Look in the fucking mirror instead of having your victim complex. Take the advice who is smarter than you mr PhD
I don't recall ever describing myself as a victim. In fact, that's a very Nazi thing to do and they do a lot of it. I just call out people for being safe space needing bitches and getting angry at people for having different view points.

Shit needs to be called out and I'm not apologizing for it. Later breh, got dinner to eat and shows to watch.

• 2Moron
  • 1Like

AKD123

Peasant
I don't recall ever describing myself as a victim. In fact, that's a very Nazi thing to do and they do a lot of it. I just call out people for being safe space needing bitches and getting angry at people for having different view points.

Shit needs to be called out and I'm not apologizing for it. Later breh, got dinner to eat and shows to watch.
Dude, im convinced you are fucking with me. OK you got me. You can quit joking now. I know no one with a PhD is this out of touch with reality. You, like most of the world dont even know what a Nazi is. So if your gonna bring that condescending bullshit at me you better check yourself kid. Im not gonna tolerate it. Get yourself educated before you start spouting off that shit. The closest thing ive seen to NazI's is the far far left cancelling anyone with a different opinion in modern media. You better check yourself kid before you spout ridiculious shit like that and get educated.Leave your bubble and say that shit i dare you

Heywood

<Banned>
Dude, im convinced you are fucking with me. OK you got me. You can quit joking now. I know no one with a PhD is this out of touch with reality. You, like most of the world dont even know what a Nazi is. So if your gonna bring that condescending bullshit at me you better check yourself kid. Im not gonna tolerate it. Get yourself educated before you start spouting off that shit. The closest thing ive seen to NazI's is the far far left cancelling anyone with a different opinion in modern media. You better check yourself kid before you spout ridiculious shit like that and get educated.Leave your bubble and say that shit i dare you
I'd say many of the miscers who praise Hitler, who want to exterminate or deport jews, transgenders, minorities, homosexuals, and who have an obsession with nationalist and traditionalist symbolism could rightly be labeled nazis. They agree with just about everything Hitler said.

• 3GreNeg

AKD123

Peasant
I'd say many of the miscers who praise Hitler, who want to exterminate or deport jews, transgenders, minorities, homosexuals, and who have an obsession with nationalist and traditionalist symbolism could rightly be labeled nazis. They agree with just about everything Hitler said.
Im notgonna get into it,but that is not what a nazi is. It is way beyond that and even crazier than what you think. When it comes to genocide and miscers they are just stupid and ignorant just like the people who want to cancel whites. They are the same but you guys are too stupid its the same side to a coin to divide people. Killing people is not usually cool. But somehow they convinced half the country that whites need to die. LOL I would gladly beat the fuck up and cut these idiots down. They are too dangerous and too stupid to be left to their own devices. Im done arguing with kids. Until someone can argue rationally im done here. i relapsed from beer and came here like an idiot. You idiots somehow came up with that nazis are bad but its ok to kill white people. Get the fuck on. stupid motherfuckers i swear.

• 1Like

Heywood

<Banned>
Im notgonna get into it,but that is not what a nazi is. It is way beyond that and even crazier than what you think. When it comes to genocide and miscers they are just stupid and ignorant just like the people who want to cancel whites. They are the same but you guys are too stupid its the same side to a coin to divide people. Killing people is not usually cool. But somehow they convinced half the country that whites need to die. LOL I would gladly beat the fuck up and cut these idiots down. They are too dangerous and too stupid to be left to their own devices. Im done arguing with kids. Until someone can argue rationally im done here. i relapsed from beer and came here like an idiot. You idiots somehow came up with that nazis are bad but its ok to kill white people. Get the fuck on. stupid motherfuckers i swear.
"Somehow they convinced half the country that whites need to die." Bruh. Bruh. You realize most of the democrats and country is white right? LMAO. Nobody is trying to kill whitey. People are asking whitey to stop killing them. When did anyone say it was okay to kill white people? LMFAO wtf bro?

• 5Moron
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 5 users

AKD123

Peasant
"Somehow they convinced half the country that whites need to die." Bruh. Bruh. You realize most of the democrats and country is white right? LMAO. Nobody is trying to kill whitey. People are asking whitey to stop killing them. When did anyone say it was okay to kill white people? LMFAO wtf bro?
You are dense as fuck then. Are you being serious right now? If you cant see it then you are blind. Where the fuck you live that you dont see it? I can name lots of places. where you live? LaLa land?

AKD123

Peasant
Your a trolling motherfucker. leave me alone if your gonna talk shit kid. Whitey aint killing nobody. They are killing cops and nobody wants to be cops cause the got motherfuckers at the ropes calling people rascist. You are a dumb kid and i hope someone with balls teaches you a lesson

The Mongler

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't think it's good for anyone's mental health, TBH. There is nothing about a hate filled safe space which endears it to anyone. Even those for whom said safe space would cater to.

Because hate is not something you want to base a philosophy on. No successful movement has ever been based off of hate. And hatred is a bad, bad emotion to be consumed by. Hate is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. It will tear you up inside and put you at risk for major mental illness.

I've been much more productive too, without the Misc. Much more actual work being done without being in back and forth debates with faggots who won't even listen to what you have to say and just double down on their opinions regardless.

I was only ever there because of a problem with procrastination and a desire to debate online again when a major world incident happened (Covid). But I need to be out in the world earning real money with a real career, so I think it's time to fuck that Nazified shithole off for good.
You're a jobless 40 year old that tortures animals, thinks fucking dudes isnt gay, and faked a phd to try to own a bodybuilding forum

Career lmao. Maybe in academia

• 3Like