BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Heywood

<Banned>
Already got a bead on you faggot. Your from the PNW. Im done talking here. expect a vist REAL SOON BITCH! see whos lol now!
AWWW SHIET GUYS HE NARROWED IT DOWN TO SEVERAL HUNDRED SQUARE MILES LMFAOOOOOO.

YEA I AM SURE YOU'LL FLY OUT WITH ALL THE MONEY YOU HAVE STASHED IN THE TRAILER HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Heywood

<Banned>
I've been here for 2 hrs and now I control this board. Amazing. It's tough being this superior.

• 1Picard
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 1 users

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
I've been here for 2 hrs and now I control this board. Amazing. It's tough being this superior.
You don't even control your own life, what makes you think you can control a board?

You're just like Peggy, you just make up for your lack of tranny fetishes with extra psychosis

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
mods are ban bets ever allowed? In 2020 a bb mod made a poll and who ever voted for the loser would simply be banned for 1 month. There was rep betting too at one time. All in 🤩

As a respected member of this forum held in high regard, as well as an unstoppable force when it comes to forum bets I believe I am well qualified to answer this question.

Yes, forum bets are held and widely encouraged.

Just make sure you don't write checks your body can't cash like this poor sap below........

Ossoi Ossoi - you had him on a leash and willingly letting you walk him to the slaughter house...rubbing it in his face the whole time.....and then, what? It's just a scary looking building that you thought was a slaughterhouse?

I would have voted to give @Lithose 3 days and leave the other 27 to you after your "evidence" post just because it's close enough that I could see how your memory would digest it that way, but the context just shat all over that excuse, right?

Give Ossoi Ossoi the black hand for completely fucking up the trap he was trying to set by not rewording the challenge quote when he obviously had "the goods" on deck. What the fuck?

Heywood

<Banned>
You don't even control your own life, what makes you think you can control a board?

You're just like Peggy, you just make up for your lack of tranny fetishes with extra psychosis
lmfao nice gyno and you're a confirmed manlet

You should just cut your dick off and play to your strengths, manboobs.

LOLOL

Were you the retard who had the avi in front of cleaning chemicals? LMFAOOOOOO POVERTYCEL

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Globally? Or in Israel? In Israel, the vast majority support it. Outside of Israel, it's hard to say, but support for Israel is declining daily among the Democratic party, including among ordinary Democratic American Jews. The wealthy donor class still supports Israel.
Wait till you realize only the donor class matters to the Democrats.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You seem to fail to understand that a counterexample invalidates an absolute claim. You're seeking collective punishment, which is irrational.

If you don't understand why one would label a person who praises Hitler, espouses bigotry, and glorifies nationalism as a "nazi", then you just don't seem to understand words. I can't help you. You're going to have to learn to read.

My sociopolitical identity is unique to me.

The statement "All prime numbers are odd." is false simply because the number 2 exists. Yes. Why not qualify your claim? Also, if your objection is specifically to Zionism or even more specifically, to the Israeli government's behavior, why not qualify that? The Iranians make it clear that when they say "death to the Jews" and "death to America", they do not mean ALL jews or ALL Americans. They make clear what specific aspects they oppose.

In your case, is it the fictitious "race" of jews that you oppose? Is it the religion? Is it the idea of Zionism? Is it the state of Israel? In each case, you should qualify it and be specific about what you mean.

I suspect that for you, "jew" is a nebulous term encompassing a race, religion, and basically anyone you or Hitler do not like. Ironically, you are guilty of the very thing you accuse me of. Meanwhile, my definitions were consistent and are outlined in any history text.

You should probably go ahead and define what a jew is and why you oppose that then, just so we are on the same page.

I also want to point out that one can oppose the religion while still not condemning all followers, since not all followers are extremists and take the religion literally.

Basically, you seem to illogically generalize without accounting for exceptions or counterexamples. In doing so, you are the one being inconsistent.

*Shrug*
It's not irrational. Anyone that voted for Biden voted to hurt this country and is therefore a traitor and needs to be punished.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
i found out where this litte bitch lives in 15 minutes and he thinks hes untouchable. shows how dumb he his.he needs a lesson. i love it when little bitches cry for mama

About the only thing this forum doesn't allow is doxing or implied doxing. You might want to go back and edit those posts and not talk about it anymore or you're going to get permabanned pretty fucking quickly.

Welp Bodhy and wincel are here

RIP to this forum

You think these are the first trolls to try this shit here? I'm sure Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule has been occupied for the last few hours or they might already be gone.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Big goobaaa

Bronze Squire
K
About the only thing this forum doesn't allow is doxing or implied doxing. You might want to go back and edit those posts and not talk about it anymore or you're going to get permabanned pretty fucking quickly.

You think these are the first trolls to try this shit here? I'm sure Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule has been occupied for the last few hours or they might already be gone.
These aren’t normal trolls brah

Wincel is like 125lbs, Jew fro and lives in his mother’s house in Seattle. His pic got posted on misc

Bodhy is fat and broke. Has the nerve to call everyone else out

• 2Like

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Welp Bodhy and wincel are here

RIP to this forum
Most of the gaming and tech misc section haven’t shown up yet but Christmasfnatic just asked is the misc shut down for good? Which reminds me, any updates was there ever a straight yes or no answer is the misc gone for good?

AKD123

Peasant
Well if i get banned then i get banned. t was wrong of me to lose my cool on a new forum but people like wincel gotta learn. He is the worst of the worst and should legally lose his right to use the internet. I know people that can go to jail because of the shit they have said. I wont do it again but ill be damned if that little shit can get away with it. its wrong.little fuker wouldnt last 2 minutes with me.again im sorry but if you know you know

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Just mentally ill bodhy and wincel ruining another forum with their autistic spazzing.
You misunderestimate us if you think a few autistic spazzes are going to do shit to these forums. 2 drops of piss in the ocean.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users