BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I was thinking about making a Post Your Physick Thread, but wasn't sure if it was allowed. Do we have to post our pictures in the screenshots forum?

You can make that thread anywhere you like. Just keep in mind that Screenshots subsection is the only part of the forum that allows NSFW pictures. So as long as you don't post anything egregious you can make that where ever.

yabbayabba

Peasant
Damn, signed up because I thought Misc was gone for good. Looks like that might have been a bit premature though. But I'll have to stick around. I'm old enough that forums are the extent of the social media I want to deal with.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
Damn, signed up because I thought Misc was gone for good. Looks like that might have been a bit premature though. But I'll have to stick around. I'm old enough that forums are the extent of the social media I want to deal with.
Its Over GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
I've come to the conclusion phaggotsofheaven are a bunch of non lifting dorks with no sense of humor. Prolly a bunch of 40+ year old boomers with fat ugly wives and r miserable (srs)

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

yabbayabba

Peasant
Saw the tweet of them unloading a new server rack. I'm confident the forums will come back. But they might forgot to add back the Misc section though. Might be way too many wincel and fate alts/posts for them to want to deal with that much mental illness.

Any forum that can keep out wincel is pretty good in my book.

I feel like Windows 95 machine that hosted the forum finally actually got hacked and they weren't making daily backups.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I've come to the conclusion phaggotsofheaven are a bunch of non lifting dorks with no sense of humor. Prolly a bunch of 40+ year old boomers with fat ugly wives and r miserable (srs)
No idea what you mean. A thread trying to trick people about girls while not knowing how internet pics work is pretty funny, IMO.

In 2011.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

Probably pretty accurate except the sense of humor thing...for both forums. We'll see about the sense of humor.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

• 1Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
There’s an RL picture thread in screenshots. We’d love to see your physique
If you're black Foler is particularly interested. PM him directly with your photos.

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Love how D dingleberry pulled a fucking B Bodhy and disappeared from this thread once he was called out. Speaking of where is that PhD in cuckitry?

• 1Like