BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
Real talk though, karate is trash. Anyone worth their salt trains in a real martial art with actual demonstrable efficacy. Karate is for kids.
kyokushin is legit. most of the rest is just kata.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

IveABigOne

N00b
1694523313053539.jpg

• 2Rimshot
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
How do I get a new title? Can I eventually get a new one or am i stuck with this one?

Ibby is this bloke from North England that failed his drivers license test like 15 times. He kept us updated often about his attempts. He bangs big booty Brazilian hookers and has no car. Lives with his mom. And brags about working overtime at train station. Lol that sums him up. The whole misc tries to motivate him to do better.
Request granted

• 1Like

CalmWind

N00b
I'll tell ya one thing, and I'm not ashamed to say it. My estimation of Bodhy as a man, just fucking plummeted.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 4 users

WombRaider

<Banned>
How to get rid of lovehandles ? I have a nice chest but i'm fat and my lovehandles ruin my physique . Help this fatass

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
How to get rid of lovehandles ? I have a nice chest but i'm fat and my lovehandles ruin my physique . Help this fatass

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I’m eating 200grams of protein every day and 3 fiber supplements. Add some simple working out and I’ve lost 40 lbs of fat while adding 5 pounds of muscle. Almost felt easy.

I’m at 195 with 95 lbs lean muscle mass. Need to Lose about 10 more lbs of fat and put on 5 more of muscle and I’ll be in good shape

nmn helped me a lot I think - I use novos

• 1Like

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
You on TRT or something? Losing fat and putting on muscle don't go hand and hand. You lose fat with muscle with calorie deficit and try to retain as much muscle as possible, you calorie surplus when you lost the fat to put on muscle.

I think everyone should go on TRT personally. It's healthier for you. You feel amazingly confident on testosterone. Like you can handle any problem that comes your way. It's a good feeling.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
You on TRT or something? Losing fat and putting on muscle don't go hand and hand. You lose fat with muscle with calorie deficit and try to retain as much muscle as possible, you calorie surplus when you lost the fat to put on muscle.

I think everyone should go on TRT personally. It's healthier for you. You feel amazingly confident on testosterone. Like you can handle any problem that comes your way. It's a good feeling.
Synj Synj you are being summoned.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users