BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You on TRT or something? Losing fat and putting on muscle don't go hand and hand. You lose fat with muscle with calorie deficit and try to retain as much muscle as possible, you calorie surplus when you lost the fat to put on muscle.

I think everyone should go on TRT personally. It's healthier for you. You feel amazingly confident on testosterone. Like you can handle any problem that comes your way. It's a good feeling.

You can gain muscle and lose fat via noob gains which I assume he was in that noob gain state

WombRaider

<Banned>
You on TRT or something? Losing fat and putting on muscle don't go hand and hand. You lose fat with muscle with calorie deficit and try to retain as much muscle as possible, you calorie surplus when you lost the fat to put on muscle.

I think everyone should go on TRT personally. It's healthier for you. You feel amazingly confident on testosterone. Like you can handle any problem that comes your way. It's a good feeling.

Worried about increased PSA level, heart attack risk, etc. and having to stay on it basically forever. I don't think its worth the risk.
I’ve seen articles where guys just stopped and ended up committing suicide because the crash was so bad.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Worried about increased PSA level, heart attack risk, etc. and having to stay on it basically forever. I don't think its worth the risk.
I’ve seen articles where guys just stopped and ended up committing suicide because the crash was so bad.

I guess I always saw it like this, once I'm on testosterone I'll be work hard enough to make the money to be on it my whole life. The testosterone will give you the motivation to succeed and make money. I have friends that are my age (30s) on it. They are doing great in life, super motivated. They plan on being on it their whole life. They will just make the money to afford it.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
You can gain muscle and lose fat via noob gains which I assume he was in that noob gain state
Maybe something like that. I’ve not serious weightlifted in like 3-4 years. I used to be intermediate with around 350lb squat, 250 lb front squat

I was eating about 1700-1900 calories and 200 grams of protein each day which was there I managed to keep comps and even gain a little. Probably closer to 2200 calories per day now

im about 7 lbs further down but I’ve been traveling so would need to check body comp again. Last time I checked I was like 17pbf

no im not doing any trt or anything like that

My typical diet is as follows:

morning: 2 scoops of protein powder and 2 table spoons of almond butter
Lunch: 8 pieces of salmon sashimi or 12 grilled nuggets from chick fil a
Snack: almond butter / protein powder combo
Dinner: 5 boiled eggs

I haven’t been disciplined the last month and a half from traveling but I’m still holding at 195. About to try to clean my act up a bit but I am working in more carbs for lunch every now and then

IMG_0922.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Im sure my doc wont prescribe it
Your regular doc will have you get blood drawn to test for low T. If you are low T he will send you to a urologist. They will do more tests to verify low T. Then they will give you 3 options, skin cream daily, come in every 2 weeks for shots, or butt pellets.

AKD123

Peasant
Your regular doc will have you get blood drawn to test for low T. If you are low T he will send you to a urologist. They will do more tests to verify low T. Then they will give you 3 options, skin cream daily, come in every 2 weeks for shots, or butt pellets.
butt pellets?you serious? you stick them up your ass?

• 2Worf

Bald Brah

Golden Squire

It's not possible for someone in the normal range. An obese person can lose weight and build muscle. They have an enormous built in caloric surplus.

• 2Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I guess I lied, one last update.

Fate wants back in after threatening to report us to three letter agencies.

Fx No GIF

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users